Denial

A/N: Tiny bit of sin, not much, but be ready! Also, in case I didn't make it clear, all characters are now 18+, so yeah. You may proceed with the sin.

Marinette jolted out of bed and pushed Chat Noir off of her, sending him flying across the room and crashing into her desk. She was panting heavily and was angry as all hell.
"Chat what the fuck? What the absolute fuck?! Why the hell are you in my bedroom at...TWO AM IN THE MORNING??"
Chat groaned and rubbed his forehead, where he was sure a bruise was starting to form. This was a terrible idea! Why had he allowed Plagg to convince him to do this?? He stared up at Marinette, her blue eyes narrowed in frustration and her lips set in a solid frown. He was in a lot of trouble.
"Well? I'm waiting for an explanation?" , she said, walking closer to Chat. He started to sweat a little and searched for an excuse but came up with nothing.
"Ahh, you see, umm, I, umm, I'm here because, I-I uhh, well, uhh..."
Marinette was standing right above him now, an imposing figure even in kitten pyjamas. Chat was screwed.
"Seriously, just tell me! This is pretty high on the long list of stupid things you've done! If my parents were home tonight and not on holiday for their anniversary, they would have found you here, and what the hell would that have looked like! I mean, have some damn sen-"
Suddenly, Chat pulled her down onto his lap and grinned widely.
"So, your parents are gone for how long, Princess?"
Marinette could feel herself blushing again and rued the day she met the stupid cat.
"Until Saturday, but why the hell do you care?"
Chat's grin grew more devilish and his eyes were filled with hunger. His self-control was slipping away very quickly, and he needed to tell Marinette how he felt before he, well...
"Mari, listen... I really like you, ok? I-I... Look, this sounds bad but, you're my best substitute for Ladybug. I know she doesn't like me that way, and I was wondering... if you do? I realise that waking you up in the middle of the night probably wasn't the best way to go about telling you, but since I'm here... can I kiss you?"
Marinette looked shocked and a little afraid as she stared at the boy in the black leather. She realised that his story was almost identical to her's. Adrien would never like her that way, and Chat was the best substitute... So why deny herself some love, after three years of saving herself for Adrien? After three years of waiting in hope that he'd ask her out, after three years of dating no one just in case, after three years of turning down Chat's advances as Ladybug, even though a small part of her always wanted to say yes...
A million thoughts were fighting for attention in her head, but she ignored them all... and she nodded.

He didn't hesitate. With her consent, he brought his lips crashing down on hers, satisfying a desire that he'd held back for so long. He ran his hands through her hair, loving the feeling of it running through his gloved fingers, and wondered why he hadn't done this sooner. He moved his attention to her slender neck, and left it minutes later with a mark she'd have to cover in the morning. Chat pulled Marinette closer, letting his tongue explore the inside of her mouth, eliciting soft moans from her, and making him purr slightly, something he'd only done when Ladybug was around... He shook those thoughts of his lady out of his mind and focused on the Lady he did have. The one that could love him. Maybe she could make him whole again...

Eventually the two broke apart, and Marinette was blushing as red as her alter ego's suit. Some of the emptiness Chat had been feeling for a long time now had disappeared, and he was confident that with enough time, Marinette could make all of it go away. He picked up the girl and brought her back to bed, carefully wrapping the covers around her. She winked at him as he went to leave, and pulled him back to kiss his forehead. He leaped out through the window with a promise to return tomorrow night, and another sly grin plastered on his face. When they both finally got to sleep later that night, their dreams were dark, as they were filled with the feelings they were both trying to deny existed.