How you met: L

L's POV
I sat in a hotel room, the force task was also there and Light too. We didn't know what to do with the case and what we needed to do until Matsuda said something.
"It may be irrelevant but there's this person on the Internet. Nobody knows it idendity but this person runs a blog to the KIRA case. He or she knew things before us and I think that could be useful." Matsuda said uncertain.
All of us looked at him. On the one hand we needed help but on the other, this person could have done something with KIRA.
"I think we should try it." I said
The force task and Light looked at me with their mouths dropped.
I went over to my computer and asked Matsuda about the blog. One minute later I was connected with the persons computer.
Your POV
I was writting something for my blog as my screen turned white. I was shocked but my heartbeat went slower as I saw the black "L" on the screen.
"My name is L." said an anonymous voice, "One of my 'co-workers' told me about your blog and to make it short we need your help."
I knew what to do and turned my voice changer on too.
"Okay, what can I do?" I asked. I thought I propably just had to delete my blog or something but the thing he was going to tell me was shocking.
"Could you help us and meet the task force and me tomorrow?" L's changed voice said.
I was shocked. L asked for my help in the KIRA case. My answer was clear.
"Of course if I can help you with that." I answered.
"I'm going to send you an e-mail with the adress. You have to come alone and you can't tell anybody." L said, "And when you read the e-mail you have to throw your computer away."
'You have to throw your computer away.' that were hard words for me but if I wanted to stop KIRA I had to sacrifice things.
"Okay, I'll come alone, I'll not tell anybody and I'll throw my computer away, as soon as I read the e-mail." I answered.
"Good. Then we'll see you tomorrow." That were the last words before my screen turned black. I turned the computer on again and waited. I was going to meet L, the detectiv L. I was going to help the task force and stop KIRA. That made me feel confident. After I logged in, I had a new e-mail with the adress and time from L. And then was the moment. I had to reset my computer and throw it away. It was hard but I did it.
~The next day~
I got up early and got ready because I wanted to make it on time. After I got ready, I went to the adress I got send. It was a hotel. I went in and asked for the name 'Ryuzaki' and then I was told the room I had to go to. As I got there, I knocked on the door. And a man with shoulder length black hair and a suit opened the door. I went in and all the people in the room looked at me. No, they stared at me. I broke the silence because it made me feel uncomfortable.
"Hey, I'm Yuki. Nice to meet you." I said and smiled.
"No, that's not your name, but it was clever." a man, who sat strangely on a chair, said.
My eyes widened. Nobody I knew, knew my real name. It shocked me.
"Okay, so my name is not Yuki but you can call me Yuki." I said.
The man nodded. He walked over to me. He also looked very strange but in a cute way. He sticked his hand out of his pocket.
"I'm L but please call me Ryuzaki." he said.
I nodded and the others also introduced themselves. The last one was the man who opened the door. He still looked at me so I looked over to him.
"He thought he was going to meet a guy because he's not good in talking with girls." the man, who said his name was Aizawa, said.
"Let me show you something and tell me what you think about it." L or Ryuzaki said and handed you a few sheets.