Chapter 8 - Wedding Planner...And A Disappearance

Hey, fans. Since this is the most read one so far, I thought I'd upload some more of this :)

Enjoy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirstin smiled shyly. "We would have told you, but what with Amy trying to kill..." Her angelic voice trailed off. James murmured something in her ear, and she giggled. I loved her tinkling laugh; it was cute.

"Right." Emily was shocked. Well, stunned for ones of a better word. "I'd better make plans for the wedding, then," 

"Oh, would you please, Emily? We'll pay for it and everything,"

"Sure. I helped plan my friends' sisters' wedding. When she saw it, she was in tears for almost an hour,"

"Thanks, Emily. You're the best,"

Emily got out her phone, and to type up notes for the wedding plans. "First thing's first: where do you want the wedding-" Emily looked up, but Kirstin and James were in the middle of a passionate kiss. 

"I'll leave you two alone, and we can talk about this later," Emily said, then looked at Kirstin's friends and family, then Dannii; then she tip-toed away. As soon as her foot hit the ground, Kirstin and James broke away, and looked at Emily; Kirstin grinning childishly.

"Sorry," Emily bit her lip. "God, that was embarrassing," Emily thought, slightly blushing.

"It's okay. We should all be getting back to the house, anyway," Kirstin said, reading Emily's thoughts again. 

Was there anything Kirstin couldn't do?

"I can't play chess, if that's what you mean," Kirstin said with a mischievous grin.

Emily was shocked; as Kirstin giggled. James joined Kirstin in her laughter, after she's explained what I'd been thinking. Dannii just looked confused.

"Don't worry, Dannii." Emily grinned at Kirstin. "I'll explain later,"

"Come on then, everyone," Kirstin said, "The vampires who arrived here via my messages, you come too. I'll meet you all back at my house."

With that, they all departed from the now shredded, torn house; and went to Kirstin's house.

While we were running, Dannii still had the confused look on her face.

"What's wrong, Dannii?" Emily asked through her new telepathy power. "You look confused,"

"I'm your 'protector'. I was supposed to die back there with Amy's so called 'parents'. But Jake ran away, and Amy got her phone call...Whatever that was about...It was my destiny for me to die as a sacrifice for you!"

They slowed down to a stop, and Emily sent a quick message to Kirstin through her thoughts:

"I'll be there in a bit. Just give me ten minutes, or so. I need to talk to Dannii, my wolf-girl."

"Okay. Meet up at the house when your done, my little wedding planner." 

Emily thought James was very lucky to have such a beautiful wife-to-be.

"James says thanks, and if any guy hurts you, he'd be a fool and a complete asshole," Kirstin thought.

"Thank him back, please. Won't be long. Oh yeah, do you have my parents there too?"

"Yeah, your dad smells like the woods and rain, and your mum smells like lavender and roses,"

Emily sighed, a smile playing at her lips.