Chapter 2

"Tucker. You know the rules. You can't." Trinity said, glaring at him and looking down at me.

"Yeah. I know." He said tossing me one of his button-ups. I grabbed my bra and turned around, fastening it and slipping the black material over my body.

"Then explain all of this!" She said, exasperated. I could tell she'd been crying, or rather, bawling.

"Explain all of WHAT?" I exclaimed, looking between Trinity and Tucker.

"It was nothing! I wasn't going to!" Tucker sighed, frusterated.

"You weren't?!" I said, glaring at him.

"No. I mean yes. NO! I wanted to, believe me I WANTED to, but I told you. I CAN'T."

Trinity started to say something, but I cut her off. "Why don't BOTH of you explain THIS. Trinity, you have been gone for a year! Now you just barge into my boyfriends bedroom, like it's a totally normal routine? Everyone thinks you're dead! I thought you were dead! Marcus moved because he thought you were dead! Tucker, you are totally calm about this whole thing! How did you even get here Trinity? What, exactly, Is going on here? Where have you been? Tuck, have you known about this the whole time? It looks like you've been stowing her away or something!"

"Ray, I know how shocked and confused you are about this, and I know you want answers. But, right now, Tucker and I have to go."

"I can't just leave her here!" Tucker said, standing now.

"Well we HAVE to go NOW. It's an EMERGENCY."

"You just ran in with her here. You KNEW she was here tonight, I told you she would be. You KNEW she would see you. We can't just leave her here. You fucked up, you figure something out." Tucker was almost yelling and in her face now. They stared eachother down, as if they were have an arguement in their heads.

Finally, Trinity sighed, defeated.

"Alright, fine. We'll bring her with us."

"Ok, but you get to explain to everyone when we get there."

She glared, then rolled her eyes.

"Where-" Before I got the chance to finish my question, Tuck kissed me and picked me up. Next thing I knew, we were flying though the woods at blurring speed as more and more questions found their way into my already confused mind.

We sprinted into the woods at speeds so fast that I had to close my eyes and bury them in Tucker's back to keep them from tearing. Woodlands sped past at speeds so incredable that they blurred on either side. We began to slow, and finally stopped. How had Tucker and Trinity reached such speeds? How long had we gone? I slid off Tuckers back, feeling my stomasch churn as my kness gave out when my feet touched to the ground.

I sank to my knees, panting and clutching both my head and stomach. "What the hell just happened?!" I gasped, trying to catch my breath. I looked up and saw Trinity roll her eyes and Tucker start to walk away. I stood shakily and stumbled after them. "Seriously guys, what the.... Woah..." I stopped, taking in the scene in front of me.

We were in a clearing, by far the biggest I had seen. There were houses built all around, more like huts. Men were everywhere, topless some totally naked. They all looked perplexed, concerned. Mainly fearful. There was heated fear almost dripping off of them all. In their posture, their eyes, their voices, their breathing, and etched into their defined muscles. Some were hurring about, in and out of the biggest hut that was at the front of the clearing. One caught sight of Trinity and Tucker and ran over, not just ran but blurred and was there before i could blink. He said something to them and they ran with him into the big hut. I turned, clutching my stomach and went back into the forest, leaning against a tree and loosing the dinner that Tucker had prepared all over the forest ground.

I turned and went back into the clearing. One man caught sight of me, locked my eyes and growles, sniffing the air deeply. Everything sprang into motion at once. The man who caught my gave howled into the air and snarled, i flinched and covered my ears and closed my eyes against the chorus of howls and when i opened them the men were gone. Replacing them were wolves, massive wolves of all different colors were everywhere, and all charging at me. Before i could react, one stepped infront of my protectivley. This one was as black as midnight with one white line on his ribs. His shoulder was my height. He growled fiercely at the wolf in front, and they growled back and forth in conversation before the wolves retreated. The wolf that had protected me turned and i caught sight of the eye as it locked on mine, the color was the exact same as Tuckers. Another wolf came up and rumbled something to one who nodded its head in response, this one was a redish brown color and its eyes were the exact color of Trinitys. I shook my head and backed into the woods, dizzy. I made it a few feet before i collapsed and felt the weight of realizationn drag me down into a neverending pit of darkness as deep as midnight.