Chapter 21 (Edited)

"So you're going to be my buddy this time or am I going to have to go all ninja on you," Lucifer stated as he lay on my bed. I was currently putting on my sneakers and getting dressed for training. I stood up and laughed. "I promise to be your buddy this time," I chuckled.

These past couple of days, Lucifer and I have been really close as you can see. He's pretty awesome when he's not mad and all. I grabbed my phone and looked over to Lucifer who was still laying down.

"Come on. Let's head out," I spoke and watched as he got up. "You know we could skip training and do something else that's fun," he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

I busted out laughing and hip-bumped him. "In your dreams."

"I know. Last night I dreamed that I was me, the Devil, and you were a sweet little Angel and when you saw me you were so turned on. We then started to fu-" I punched his arm before he could finish. He burst out laughing while I rolled my eyes. "I was going to say fuck shit up and you turned into a badass," he covered up in laughter.

"Sure," I replied sarcastically and we walked out the door while Lucifer laughed behind me. "How come you always walk around with a gun," he asked as he touched my lower back where the gun was under my shirt.

I felt tingles throughout me but ignored them. "Because working for the organization puts us in danger a lot and besides it comes in handy sometimes," I smiled. His mouth went into an 'o' shape.

We started walking down the stairs and I picked up our duffle bag that was full of clean clothes. Lucifer and I were the last to leave the house. All the guys were already at the training warehouse with Percy. Poor Justin had to drive with him. I took out my keys and shut the house door behind me.

"Nope. I'm driving this time," Lucifer said while grabbing the keys from my hand. I nodded and we drove to the warehouse in the Bugatti.

Once we arrived, I got out and we walked towards the entrance. I looked around the room and saw the guys training. Some were fighting, boxing, jogging, or just training on a dummy. I saw Gabe going around and giving people suggestions. Since his combat training is to kill, he trains on his own but gives suggestions to help the other guys out. My eyes trailed across the gym until it stopped on Percy. He was in the back practicing his boxing on a boxing bag. I watched his moves and studied them for a moment.

"His uppercut is weak," Lucifer mumbled and I silently agreed. I shook out my thoughts and turned to Lucifer.

"Ready for training," I asked with a smile. He smirked. "Yes Master," he said while bowing. I laughed and we started.

Throughout the whole training, I found out Lucifer has super fast reflexes and he's a fast learner. It only took him 10 minutes to get the hand and feet combat down. All that was needed was body combat which was what all the guys have. Hands and feet combat is where you would just use only your hands and feet like hitting or kicking. For body combat, it was more with flips and cartwheels.

"Alright guys, your training is over. You're gonna be fighting someone. Newbie you get to face Skylar," I heard James say and I knew he was smirking. I looked at James to see him mouthed 'Robby.'

I then remembered Robby wanted me to kick his ass. This was going to be fun. "This should be fun to watch," I heard Lucifer mumble next to me and I nodded.

I watched as Percy kept watching me while stepping up to the mat. I secretly took out my gun and passed it to Lucifer.

"Go kick his ass for me," he smirked. "Oh trust me, I will," I assured him.

I walked up to the mat and smiled. Percy had a straight face the whole time. He had sweat spots on his shirt from boxing so much. "I don't think this is a fair fight," Percy spoke out loud. "You're right. Skylar, is he too easy for you?" Gabe grinned and I nodded.