Chapter 9

Hey you guys! I am so sorry for not posting in like forever! but I have been having a really hard time! It's really hard to update you know? But here is a chappie!!!

------------------------

Chapter 9

Kelyn's P.O.V.

After Elizabeth left I felt lonely. but hey I at least found my mate!!!!! Yay for me!!! My dad will be proud of me! I noticed She had a British accent, ill have to ask her about that! So I guess you wanna know about me.Well my name is Kelyn I am 18, I love to skateboard, I am a Beta of the third largest pack in the world. But that doesn't mean anything i don't know pack she's in. But ever since she left I can't talking about her! I mean it's hard not too think about your mate. I mean right there are yours forever. Because they are your soulmate your one and only that you'll actually love. That's how I feel about her I need to her in my life saved everything for her, everything! I already miss her! But for most of my lid I never thought I would find my mate but I did! I don't know if I should tell my father or not? he will be happy for me. What if she doesn't want me? what do I do then? I want her here with me now, so that I can hold her and love her! she is mine anyways right? she has to be she is my mate.

I was sitting in my last hour and all I could think about was her! I kept think of her beautiful long blonde hair and her cute little dimple on the right side of her smile. When I heard the bell ring signaling it was the end of the day and I could and wanted to go find my mate.

________________

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Me and Dylan sat there for a moment staring at each other, until we heard the front door open and heard Lilly yelling for us. "ELIZABETH!!! DYLAN!!!! STOP MAKING OUT AND COME HERE!!!" I couldn't help but laugh at how she thought we were making out. "We're coming!" I yelled back. "OKAY!!!" she yelled/sang. Me and Dylan got up and walked down the stairs. when we got down stairs we saw Lilly, but she wasn't alone she had a girl with her and I know she wasn't a wolf because she had a scent of maybe fairy or oracle. "Oh Elizabeth this is Kamee she is an Oracle." She said and Kamee turned around and looked at me, she stood there for a minute and stared at me then at Dylan and then she looked at Lilly, but then she spoke... "Hello Elizabeth, Hello Dylan" Dylan wouldn't stop staring at her, then he mumbled something that made my eyes tear up and my heart break, "Mate..." he mumbled as he stared at Kamee. I knew it was to good to be true, He looked at me and hugged me then he walked down the stairs and kissed Kamee as hard as he could.  Kamee was startled at first then began to feel the sparks and kissed him back.

I slowly walked down the stairs and looked at Dylan and Kamee kissing and walked towards the front door. They stopped kissing and looked at me, Dylan started to say sorry but I stopped him. "Don't.. It's ok I found a different mate today to its okay..." I said then opened the front door and walked out. I knew mates can sense when their mate is in pain, sad, or when they need you and when they sense that they go looking for you. So I did what I need to do and walked towards the forest and undressed, tied my clothes to my ankles and shifted. I ran and ran until my wolf said something

'Elizabeth slow down I can't stand much more...'  she paused 'I know you don't understand but you have to he was better off with her then he was with us! we have Kelyn now and that's all we need.' My wolf Bell said to me

'I am trying to not go off on him! I have to be in the same house with that jerk!!! Bell I understand that we are better off with Kelyn but it hurts that Dylan just made out with her when he knew I was standing right there!"  I said back.

'It's whatever because Kelyn is near!' she paused 'and we can talk to him about it.

I then heard a stick break and I looked up to see a beautiful black wolf, but the wolf wasn't all black it had a white circle around its eye. When I looked in its eyes I knew it was Kelyn I think he sensed it too because he went behind a tree and shifted as did I. When I got back to my human form I put my clothes on and went to where I was standing earlier and saw Kelyn in his human form, he jumped from the rock he was standing on and came up to me and hugged me, I was startled but then hugged him back. when I finally let go of him we went sat with our backs to a big tree. He looked at me but I couldn't talk I felt as if my throat was really dry.  "Elizabeth I know something is wrong I can sense it... I know you want to tell me but I can wait until you feel you should speak about it to me."

"Kelyn." I finally said. "I had another mate but I found out he had another mate to and I know me and you are meant to be." I paused but then spoke again "But I am truly hurt right now and I don't feel like myself right at the moment. My old mate, Dylan, he found his other mate while we were at home, my friend Lilly brought over her new friend, Kamee, and Kamee ended up being his mate." Kelyn looked at me and them looked at his lap. Elizabeth..."  he paused "Kamee is my cousin, my aunt and uncle adopted her when she was about twelve, her parents had been killed in a house fire along with her older sister Anny." he said. "Kelyn I'm sorry." is all I said before hugging him again. when we finished hugging I stretched out and I laid on the ground and sat my head on his lap. I ended up falling asleep but not before getting a glance at my handsome mate. when I woke up it was dark but not dark enough to where I couldn't see. I got up and woke up Kelyn, when I did we walked up to my pack house. Once we got there the lights were still on and I sensed that all of them were still up, but I smelt my parents.

Me and Kelyn walked in and they all looked up with worried looks on their faces. They all got up and hugged me but Dylan stood back with Kamee. After everyone had gave me a hug but Dylan and Kamee I walked up to him and slapped him as hard as I could... then I went up to Kamee and gave a rude look but then said "You better no do anything stupid while your here with him!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am truly sorry for not updating in forever!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so bad, but I am have a hard time writing this story!