chapter 3

Chapter 3

Elizabeth's pov

"Uh hi I'm Dylan! I'm the alpha of the pack and I was wondering where I will be staying so me and Dawson will be putting our stuff at? Oh and which one of you are the alpha's daughter?" Dylan asked looking at me. His eyes full of lust. "Uh... That would be me!" I said trying my hardest not to blush but failing. "So you must be Elizabeth and you should be Lillian?" He asked. "Yup! You are really cute!" Lilly said looking at Dylan. I caught myself growling loudly at Lilly. "What the jello Lizzy!" Lilly said to me. ( I when they are going to say bad words I am going to use food in their place.) " Oh... Sorry!" I replied." You will be staying with me and Dawson will stay with Lilly!" I said trying not to smile to big at what I just said. "Uh... THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!Okay!!!" Dylan said very fast. "Hey do you need to go to the store? Because I need to get food and I don't want to go alone!" Dylan asked. "Actually I do! Lilly do you really want to go?" I asked Lilly as she stared at me then Dylan then me again then Dylan. "No I don't want to go! Go with him!" Lilly practically yelled. "Good!" I said. 

***********AT THE STORE********

Dylan's pov

"So Elizabeth what do we need?" I asked. "Um... I need make up, bacon, chicken, Shredded Cheese, cereal, a bathing suit, I also need to get Lilly a bathing suit too, lotion, soda, bread, and sandwich meat!" Elizabeth stated. "That's a lot if stuff!" I replied. "Yeah sorry what do you need?" She asked me. "Just food!" I stated. "Ok good! Because I need a lot of food oh I have 800 dollars my mom gave me $100 dollars and I had 700 dollars!" She said smiling evilly. "What are you thinking?" I asked her. "We are getting that 780 dollar pool!" She said now running down the hall. "Wait Elizabeth! Hold on!!!" I yelled now running after her with the shopping cart.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey guys thank you all for reading! The book is already at 103 reads and I only put it up for three days! But I would love to know what you guys think of my story! Vote and comment please! ~love Kamee