chappie 5

Me and Cleo went to the storre so we could purchase some things for the party.

we got some chips, candy and soda. i text harry to ask him to bring some alcohol because we are underage and so can't buy any.

"eeeeee!!!" squealed Cleo "lets get new outfits to wear to the party!!!"

"yeah" i agreed.

we went to the mall and went shopping for new clothes.

Cleo picked out an black patterned dress from Victoria's Secret that was tight at the top and flare at the bottom with a pare of black studded flats because she is tall.

i picked out a strapless cheetah print dress with very tall black stilettos .

we went back to my mouse and i showered while listening to 1D (i love them alto now!!!). then i blow dryed it and it was all silkey and pretty. then i put on some mascara, smokey eyes, bronzer and lipstick. i looked hot! but fat.

Cleo put her hair up into a milkmaid braid and wore cateye eyeliner with ligght purple eyeshadow and red lipstick and a mat face.

then eleanor came over. she was wearing a black and white colorblock dress.

"hey gurls!!!" louis sashayed in behind her, holding a bouquet of carrots in his dainty hand. "i brought party decorations!" he squealed

"yay!" i yelled and i put them in a vase to please him because he loves carrot's.

then the rest of the boys came, and liam brought laura.

they went off to cuddle on the couch and watch toy story 1,2 and 3.

"hey guys lets plaay truth or dare"! smirked harry

so we all got in a circle, and louis went first "harry, i dare you to kiss the prettiest girl here." he said

"okay" said harry and he got up and walked up to me anad then our lips smashed together.

i felt fireworks go off and i dont know but maybe he did to?!?!!?

but then i remembered that he's my brother, or was my mom talking about thins harry styles? she might not be so i went with it.

but then i realised that we were still kissing, oops. harry got of me and went back to his seat.

then harry went "liam, i dare you to lick a spoon" he said and his green orbs filled with mischief.

"o-o-okay" liam stuttered, and laura took his hand to comfort him

harry went and got a spoon from the kitchen and brought it back and handed it to liam. he licked it and he started to cry.

"lets get drunk instead" Cleo said.

so we all agreed, and went to do shots with the alcohol.

i was so drunk by the next morning, and i asked louis if he'd come with me to get starbucks.

"hello yes, i'd like a mocha frap with extra whipped cream and sugarfree vanilla syrup" i ordered

then louis ordered "i'd like a white chocolate mocha frappe with 2 sugars, and sugar free Carmel syrup with whipped cream on top with 12 shavings of white chocolate" he sassed..

we got our coffies and went back to my house.

omg guys!!!!1!!! how do u like it so far?? lol luv u!

vote, comment and follow! xoxo