chappie 2

then Cleo and i went to change clothes. i needed to look cute tonight to impress louis so i took a shower and listened to TMH and then got out and let my perfect natural wavy curls fall into place while i applied my Dior mascara and MAC nude lipstick and did a smokey eye with my Lancome eyeliner. then i put on my UO high waisted skinny jeans that i got for free because i modeled for them once and my Forever 21 simple black crop top with my black TOMS wedges and my favorite diamond earings. i looked soooo fat! ugh whatever. then i sprayed myself with my Victoria's Secret body mist and put a stick of Trident gum in my mouth. i went to make myself a cup of Yorkshire Tea with some Splenda in it.

Cleo wore her hair up in a messy bun with her favorite headband from Icing. she applied her makeup and then put on her PINK black and white tribal print leggings and a white American Appareal off the shoulder shirt. she wore her peach lace TOMS flats and a silver heart necklace from UO. she looked so much better than me! 

we went to the front of the tour bus and the boys freaked out when they saw how hot we looked.

then i had to go to the bathroom because i forgot my iPhone 5c in there and on the way i triped over something and fell on top of Harry who was leaving the bathroom. our lips crashed together and i was soooooo embarassed because he is my brother!!! he wasn't embarrassed though and he tried to make out with me. then i got off him and realized he doesnt know we're related. ewwww.

after that embarassing event we went to the concert. the boys pulled us up on stage halfway through. "these girls have changed our lives!'" niall yelled. 

Cleo and i giggled and i felt the blood rush to my now red cheeks. "you lads have changed our lives to!" we yelled in unison.

all i could focus on was harry staring at me with his green orbs though, and i got so worried i blacked out. i dint want him liking me in that way and he's kind of creepy.

when i woke up, all of one direction was standing over me. 

"are you okay?" asked louis

"no" i said.

"well then what will make you feel better?" he asked

"nothing but sleep" i said. then i felt the sleep wash over me. 

the next morning, i woke up on my queen sized bed. Cleo was sleeping on my couch that was up against the rounded wall with big windows that faced the outside pool. my room is on the 4th story of my house. i pulled out my phone and texted louis

me; hey louis

louis<333; hey Crystal love! x

me; do u guys wanna come over today?

louis<333; sure love! i need to bring Laura though, she wants meet u bye! xoxo

i hit Cleo with a pink feather pillow. "Cleo wakeup!" i yelled at her. she still wasn't up though so i got out my guitar and sung her the wake up song!!

she woke up and i yelled "Cleo the lads will be here soon!"

we got ready then. i took a shower in my large all glass Kholer shower stall that has 5 shower heads in my own bathroom. the i put my natural makeup on, just my mascara and lipstick with a hint of blush and bronzer and then straightened my damp hair so that it was sleek and pretty even though it always is. then i put on my navy blue oversized sweater and space leggings with my white Vans.

Cleo put her hair in a side fishtail braid and she put on her highwaisted UO shorts with a floral crop top and black TOMS flats.

then the doorbell rang. "come in" i yelled.

Louis's little sister Laura came running in. "OMG!!!!!!" she fangirled "you're @CrystalMeth!!!!"

i ignored her beacause she was being childish.

then Liam came in and i swear to God he winked at her, but she didn't notice because she was to busy with being obsessed with me.

"can you take a pic with me???!?" she yelled

"No.' i said

then Louis came in and he looked at me and i looked at him and time stopped, but then Harry came in and stared at me, which freaked me out because he's soo creeyp and i think i hate him now.

Get out!!!" i yelled at Harry bc i hate him.

"why love?" he asked he, his green orbs filling with concern

"Because!" i screamed and ran out of my room crying

Louis came to find me and he hugged me. "you'll be okay." he said in a comforting manner as he sighed into my tiny shoulder.

"okay" i said.

he offered me his hand and i slowly extended mine and put it in his.

then we went back into my room hand in hand and i told everyone to put there swimsuits on.

then i snapped my fingers in the mirror and my witch powers took over. my power is that i can change outfits with the snap of a finger. i had on my PINK white ruffle string bikini, with my white pearl earings. 

the lads, Cleo, Laura and i went out to the pool.

i started tanning, and Cleo put on her SPF 100+ sunscreen because she hates being to tan.

Niall went and got Nandos and he and Cleo ate the whole order right away in 2 minutes.

Laura and Leeyum were splashing eachother in the pool and Louis was doing handstands in the shallow end of the water. Harry was staring at me though with a deep lust convayed out from his georgous green orbs.

i shuddered and then ignored him and gossiped with Louis the whole time. ik he has a girlfriend but i think I can win him over.

then he called her to ocme over and i pouted at him, "nooooo!"

"awh love, you will love her." he said and then smiled at me. "I know what we can do"!! he yelled, "movie time!!!"

leeyum desperately yelled from the pool with Laura "toy story!!"

so we watched toy story and leyum kept tyring to cuddle with laura who was to busy tweeting about me to notice so he looked disappointed. 

I tryed to talk with Louis, but he was to busy intensely talking with harry while Eleanor sat on his lap.

i hate her.

hey guyss, here's chapter 2!!! drama!!! well if u like it, say something! love you  for reading xoxo

vote, comment and fan <3