PDA

Goal: 75 reads

Four: Four isn't much of a fan of PDA. Usually, he would just hold your hand when you're out in public, but when he sees a guys hitting on you, he would usually wrap an arm around your waist and nuzzle his face into your neck until the boy walks away.

Eric: PDA is his favorite thing ever. Whenever Eric is with you, you're locking lips. In the morning when everyone is eating breakfast? You two are making out. When everyone is at the pit? You're locking lips on the floor, by the chasm.

Peter: Peter enjoys PDA in moderation. He wants to always keep the relationship special, so he doesn't kiss you too often in public, but when he does, it's one hell of a kiss. He would usually kiss you whenever either of you would win a fight (during initiation) or when one of you would finally master a move you've been working on. The only time he pushes the limit of socially acceptable intimacy is when he's jealous. During those times, he would wrap his arms around you (blatantly in from of the guy who's flirting with you) and starts kissing your neck. 

Caleb: He is very shy when it comes to public displays of affection. Because of Caleb's Abnegation upbringing, he is not used to being, or seeing people being, intimate in public. That's why he only ever outwardly displays that you two are a couple when he feels jealous - and even then the most he would do is wrap his arms around you.

Al: Al is too scared to show PDA. Since he thinks that you're too good for him, he's always afraid of being too touchy with you, in fear of you getting annoyed and leaving him. This means that you will usually have to initiate anything. When Al sees another guy flirting with you, he usually would just stand there, doing nothing, because he feels that others deserve you more because you're too amazing for him. Times like these, you would wrap your arms around him to reassure him that he's the only guy you're interested in.

Will: Will enjoys PDA to a certain extent. He thinks that it's alright to show some displays of affection when in public, but it's better to go through more intimate things when you two are alone, so that it would feel more special. This means that he usually wouldn't kiss you out in public, but would hold your hand or wrap his arms around you. When he sees another guy flirting with you, he doesn't mind because he knows that the other guys mean nothing to you, and that he is the only one you have eyes for.

Uriah: Uriah loves PDA. Growing up as a Dauntless, he feels like he can be as passionate about anything as he wants. His passion happens to be you. Whenever he sees you, or whenever he says goodbye to you, he has to give you a long, meaningful kiss. When he sees another guy flirting with you, he would come up to you from behind and pick you up bridal style, always surprising you. He would then excuse you from the guy, saying that the two of you have some honeymoon business to attend to (😉😉😉)