Strangely and unattainably mysterious

Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it ^^

Btw there might be a few spelling errors

It was raining lightly outside my car as I drove to school on the slippery roads. I had my thick jacket on which my mom, Jane, insisted I should put on. I think she worries too much. But I think I didn't need such a thick jacket. I parked my car in the parking lot and watched the children walking past laughing and squealing. And then I saw him looking at me. Staring right at me. I felt my heart starting to race. I quickly pressed my hand on my chest to try and calm the fast pace of my heart down. I slowly closed my eyes. Relax I told myself. I let my head rest on the steering wheel of my little car. I could feel the tension building up inside. How the hell can this happen?! I feel absolutely nothing for this guy. I love Josh. He is my everything, possibly the best guy I've ever had. I felt guilty.

I just sat there. Hoping that when I lifted my head, he would either be looking away, or be gone. I was in deep thought. I was imagining being on a place where I couldn't be bothered with all of this. A beautiful place which was like my own dreamland. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the window. I jumped up and saw that it was Josh. He waved at me and I waved back as he stared through the window. I quickly got out of my car and gave him a long hug not feeling very pleased with myself. "Heyy" he said happily.

"Hi," I said in a calm voice.

"Come'n, we're gonna be late for class" he said as soon as we heard the school bell go off.

We were soon on our way up the stairs. His arms were around my shoulders as we entered the hallway of the school, buzzing with children. I stopped for a moment and then he stopped too "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked seeming a bit worried.

"Nothing. You know you have to stop worrying about me. I quickly need to go get something in my locker"-I said with my thumb pointing over my shoulder-" I'll catch up with you".

He quickly kissed me on the cheek and said "Okay, guess I'll see ya" and off he went and I waved at him.

I rushed to my locker and opened it quickly. I felt the tears starting to pour from my eyes. Why was I crying? I wasn't supposed to cry. I was afraid. Afraid of hurting Josh, who had been so good to me. No I wasn't going to hurt him! I had to stop myself from this. I was going to keep this relationship going. I had my elbows in my locker and my hands were on my face wiping away the tears. I wanted to make sure no one saw by covering up my face.

I closed my locker and grabbed my bag. The hallway was somewhat empty and I went on my way to Biology class. Me and Josh never really shared classes so we had to meet up at lunch time. I entered the classroom "Well, looked who decided to finally join us," Mr. Lanington.

"Sorry Mr. Lanington." I said with my head down feeling a bit ashamed.

"Yes you should be! See that you are here on time, everytime" he twisted the word 'everytime'.

I made my way to my seat and sitting just across from me was Sam. His name stuck in my head for quite some time. I looked at him from where I was sitting and he just leaned into his chair, listening to Mr. Lanington. I saw he shot a glimpse at Catherine who was stiffened again as if she couldn't stand being in the room. She was looking around her as if making sure no one was watching her and I also looked around and saw the beautiful black-haired girl with the boy that stood next to the Porsh with Sam staring at her as if to make sure she doesn't move a muscle.

"Hello, hello? Are we all paying a ttention here class?" Mr. Lanington aksed.

""Yes Mr. Lanington" the class answered sleepily.

I never paid attention to a word he said, I just stared at Catherine. She looked uncomfortable. And then I turned to Sam who was sitting at the desk right behind her. He just kept an eyes on her. Watching the back of her.

As soon as the bell rang, I saw Catherine rush out of the class. As if there was a pain in the presence of the class, and she couldn't handle it anymore. She had to be out. I soon made my way out too. I saw Ctaherine rush past me and I just ignored her. I was on my way through the hallway when I bumped into.. that beautiful, long black-haired girl that looked like a goddess. She was absolutely beautiful and radiant. I'd bet all the boys swooned over her. Her greyish eyes drew my attention. They were the exact same like Sam's. "Hey you better watch where you walk!" she told me angrily. She must have been in a rush.

"Oh sorry. I didn't see you" I said trying to be nice.

"Yeah whatever" she said and then she rushed past me walking very fast. I found that a bit rude. She must have been pretty pissed off. But I just went on my way to my locker. I was soon joined there by Josh. "Hey" he came leaning at the locker on the right-hand side of mine. He was wearing his football jersey like a real jock.

"Hey, how was class?" I asked

"Pretty boring" he said.

"Umm, are you doing anything tonight? Wanna go do something tonight?" I wanted to spend some time with him. Or maybe I just wanted to get my mind off of all that had happened today. What happened today was somewaht interesting.

"Ooh sorry, as much as I'd like to we're having a boys night out with the football team. Should I cancel?" he asked

"No, you don't have to" I said closing my locker and then turning to him and giving him a wide grin.

"Uh, are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes! Absolutely! You can go. Besides, I have a lot of homework anyway" I blurted out.

We went on our way to the cafeteria. I walked past the table at which Catherine was sitting at -ALONE. And then I watched around the cafeteria and saw him, sitting with the other two that he'd always been hanging out with, at another table. They were pretty tight if you asked me. They were like always together. They were probably related or something. But I find them... interesting and mysterious. It's like they'd never bothered with anyone in this whole school. Same with Catherine. But she has the more mysterious factor about her.

Me and Josh sat down with the other kids at our table. I decided to ask Josh about them. "Hey, umm, who are they? I mean I know the one is Sam but.. I've never met the other two? Are these children new to the school?" I asked sounding very interested.

"Well they're sorta new. The black-haired girl's Jessica and that dude over there?" he said

"Yeah?"

"That's Benjiman, or he insists he be called just 'Ben'." He said.

"Oooh, interesting" I said. And I meant it. These kids did sound interesting, but maybe I shouldn't ask anymore questions than what I am supposed to know. But I couldn't help wanting to know more. But I bet I'd get annoying soon enough if I go asking people too many questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When school was soon over, me and Josh were walking across the parking lot with his arms around my shoulder. I took a look at Sam and he was once again staring at me. My eyes were locked on his as I was walking with Josh towards my car. Josh insisted he drive me home. I got in my car still looking at him. I felt sparks through my body. I had butterflies. He started the car. I folded my arms across my stomach and closed my eyes. "Hey, are you okay?" Josh asked worried.

"I'm fine." I said.

"You don't look fine"

"I just had a long day" I gasped "you know what, I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. You know, you really do worry too much" I said turning my head to the side looking at him and I gave out a laugh.

"Okay, whatever you say" he said smiling and reversing the car out of the parking. He was still staring at me. I just looked at him. He was gorgeous just looking at me. His grey eyes softened and I felt the numbness in my body.I just laid back against the car seat and closed my eyes as we drove.