one year

thank you all for 1k reads on this!! onto the idea!!

//

ONE YEAR
AVAILABLE or SOLD

DESCRIPTION:
Meet Wendy*, an aspiring journalist and avid writer. She lives for spring because of the blossoming tulips and she is a proud owner of a hardly functional typewriter named Flora.

On a whim, she decides she wants to document one year where everything in her life changes.

Meet Wes*, a smart and witty man who's about to throw away the next twelve years of his social life to becoming a cardiothoracic surgeon. He reads up on ancient history like it's the latest gossip and has a serious passion for the theatre.

Wes decides that in order to make the next twelve years of his life working on cadavers and doing piles of research worth it, he wants to change someone's life now.

//

NOTES:
- *Names can and are more than welcome to be changed once the story has been given to you.
- You can change aspects about both characters, I just ask that you keep the same foundation of a girl wanting to document her life changing and a man who wants to change a life (preferably for the better...it's supposed to be a cute story.)
- I imagined the chapters to like be written as if it was a biography on the girl's life. So, like third person limited, but first person could work just as well! Anything could work really.
- Also thought about like starting out chapters with parts of quotes that relate to that chapter. Either characters in the story could have said them or just relevant quotes by anyone!!
- Pictured it as the classic rom-com
- To whoever buys this story, feel free to message me if you need better direction at any part in the story. I typically try and keep up with stories that were inspired by me, so I could be of help!
BUT
Please remember to read my rules (first part of this book) and keep them in mind before asking for this story. Thank you!