visiting hours

AVAILABLE or SOLD

(u should probably change the title bc this one sucks but idc)

--
SHORT BLURB (could be ur description idk)

"what are you in here for?" he asked, scooting his chair closer to my bedside.

I laughed, which turned into a terrible coughing fit. I felt my cheeks turn pink during the five minutes it took for me to regain myself and reply, "Viral pneumonia and a broken bone."

"How did you break said bone?" He inquired, obviously intrigued by the pairing.

"I tripped on top stair step while coughing."

--
DESCRIPTION

Mildred Louise* never had much luck. She was given a grandmother's name, fell over or on anything that was tangible and real, and now had somehow gotten a mean case of pneumonia and a broken leg.

Just when her life had reached it's rock bottom for the month, she gets a visitor. But, this visitor is no long-lost uncle or batty grandma.
This visitor happens to be a male, and a cute one at that.

So, how will Mildred Louise screw this one up?
--

YES, THE DESCRIPTION COULD USE SOME WORK! BUT, I THINK THIS COULD BE FUNNY AND CUTE SO CHECK IT OUT

Just to give you my insight on it, I pictured Harry as the boy (does not have to a fanfic though, obviously) and he and his buds go to visit the pediatric wing of the hospital once a month & that's how he meets her.

SHES IN THE PEDIATRIC WING BC SHES SUPPOSED TO BE 17 BUT U CAN CHANGE THAT NO PROBLEM!!!

*sample name; does not have to be used.