Part 6: Beacon

"Normal POV"

  When the teams are announced, (y/n) and Hector could be a two man team, but (y/n) suggested that they could join team RWBY...

(y/n): Okay! We're here

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

  No one opened the door so (y/n) put his right ear on the door to listen if there's someone inside

(???): What are you, brain dead? These are dusts! Fire, water, lighting and energy!

(???): Calm down Weiss

(Ruby): I-I'm s-sorry Weiss...

(Hector): What's happening there (y/n)?

(y/n): Wait here...

  (y/n) then used his semblance and phased through the door. Team RWBY was still arguing so no one noticed him. He then walked behind Yang who was just watching Ruby and two other girls arguing...

(y/n): Hey Yang...

(Yang): Aaah!!! CREEP!

  Yang turned and punched (y/n) right into the face and launched him back. (y/n) broke the door and took Hector with him and they both smashed in to a wall in the hallway...

(y/n): *Cough* *Cough* Yang... it's me...

(Hector): W-what was that?

(Yang): *Gasp* Sorry (y/n)! I didn't know that it was you! I swear!

(Ruby): How could you not recognize his voice?!

(y/n): Aargh... no problem. Wasn't the first time that she had punched me.

(Yang): You know, you shouldn't use your semblance to just phase through to other people's room. That was really pretty creepy...

  Yang then helped (y/n) off from the wall and pulled Hector up from the ground

(y/n): Yeah, yeah...

(Hector): *Cough* Thanks Yang

(Weiss): Argh! You see?! Now we have two more troublemakers!

(???): Weiss, please calm down...

(Weiss): I'm calm okay? Stop telling me what to do!

(y/n): Krhm! I'm (y/n) (l/n). What's your name... Ice Queen?

(Weiss): I'm Weiss Schnee. The heiress of the Schnee Company

(y/n): And what about you? Kitty-cat?

(???): W-why did you just call me kitty-cat?

(y/n): Oh you know why... it's pretty obvious that you're a fa-

The girl then gave (y/n) a death glare...

(y/n): U-umm... I mean that it's pretty obvious that you're a fun loving person who we all admire and respect!

(Hector): *Whispers* Dude, you just met her

(y/n): *Whispers* Shut up! S-so! What's your name?

(Blake): I'm Blake Belladonna

(Hector): Belladonna huh? Isn't there a flower that's called Belladonna too?

(y/n): *Sigh* Yes Hector...

(Hector): I'm a genius!

(y/n): Hector please...