Ch. 3

I rolled my eyes. 'I'm not going anywhere with them.' 

"Come this way, we kinda live in the sewers," the blue turtle said.

"The sewers?" Not what I was expecting, but then again, what could have I expected.

I nodded walked with them a bit, so they wouldn't be to guarded. I was going to run.

The purple turtle dragged the robot with him and tried shoving it down a manhole cover...but it wasn't going through. It didn't fit. Raph was getting frustrated and started kicking it down. 

"Noo!! You're going to damage it even more!" yelled the purple one at him.

"Well how is it going to through when it obviously doesn't fit!"

They started arguing while the orange turtle laughed and the blue sighed and facepalmed. 

'Now'.  I backed around a corner and sprint until I entered a store. It wasn't a big store, but had tall shelves I could hide behind while pretending to browse. 

I waited 20 minutes before running to another store. I was almost home. My apartment was only 5 minute walk from here. I could be there in less than 2 if I tried. 

Once home I locked everything and closed the curtains. My parents just thought I was cold from the wind that had been coming in.

Raph's P.O.V.

"Hey dudes...where did Olivia go?" Mikey asked.

"What?" I looked around and she was nowhere to be seen. "Where did she go!"

"I don't know! That's why I was asking!" 

Leo just shook his head at us. "What Leo! You were right there with her! What kind of a ninja are you if she was able to sneak away from you!"

"Don't blame this on me! You were all equally guilty!"

"But you're the leader  aren't you?"

"Guys, by this time she could be anywhere! Pin the blame later!" Donnie yelled, annoyed.

We ran all the around the city for hours. No sign of her. 'Damn!  Where did she run off to?!' I kicked a trash can in my anger.

"Guys, it'll be morning in a short while. We should go," Leo said, annoying me even more.

"Go?  Leo, why do you think we keep Maria cooped up in the lair all day? BECAUSE IT'S NOT SAFE FOR HER TO BE OUT TOPSIDE ALONE!!!! It's the same with Olivia! We can't just let the Kraang get her!"

"Raph, I know, but we can't be out here in the morning, you know that. We'll ask Master Splinter about this and Donnie will see what he can't get from the Kraang bot."

I wasn't satisfied. We weren't doing our job, but he was still right...which makes me even more mad...