Ch.2

Raph's P.O.V.

'She's leaving? Already?-Wait. Why should I even care?...Well, the sooner she leaves, the sooner Leo and Donnie are going to start yelling at me...yeah...that's reason enough.'

I turned to look at her and then Leo, 'Is he really just going to let her go? Shouldn't we-no. She has to go, the sooner the better.'

She waved and her silken black hair moved in the wind and the moonlight reflected off of it and I- "No. I refuse to be as dumb as Donnie."

"Who're you calling dumb? If anything-"

"Woah! Did you read my mind?" I yelled shocked at Donnie, who didn't even look up from the Kraang bot.

"Not so much as hearing your voice."

'Crap. I said that out loud.'

"Wait, you guys, would you mind telling me how that robot knew my name?" the girl said stopping.

"What do you mean?" asked Leo cautiously. 

"Yeah, before Raph stuck his thing through his head-"

"Sai," I corrected gaining a glare from Leo.

"That. He," she pointed at the bot, "was going on about how it had found me and that they had been looking for me so..."

Donnie kept his eyes planted on her face and seemed like he was concentrating really hard on her. It bothered me for some unknown reason. 'If she switches from Maria to her so easily, then he doesn't deserve either. You can't just fall with every single damn girl you see, especially this one...crap...I can't...'

"Raph, you okay?" asked Mikey.

"What? Yeah..."

Donnie's eyes got big, "What's your name?" he asked.

"Olivia..."

"Leo, she's- I think she was on the same list Maria was on. I can't really tell with the face paint, but her name seems to ring a bell... this Kraang could've alerted the others, since Raph threw it on her."

"How was I supposed to know she'd be down here?!" I glared at him.

He ignored me as he and Leo shared some conversation I wasn't a part of. 'I hate feeling like Mikey.'

Olivia's P.O.V.

'They haven't answered my question...' "What list?"

"Miss, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to come with us. We'll explain everything to you when we're safe," said the blue one.

"What? I can't go anywhere with you. I need to get home quick. I have a curfew I cannot  break again." 

"Well, you don't really have a choice," said Raph, smirking at me.

I looked at him in contempt. "What do you guys want? I'm grateful you kinda saved me, but I can't go."

"What do you mean 'kinda  saved'? I saved your butt," Raph said, shocked.

"Well, apparently it was your fault it fell on me," I glared at him.

He scoffed, "Well you  were the one who started touching something that's not your's!"

"So it's yours?" I could tell my calm tone was only making him angrier, it was funny.

"No! I mean-Now it is!" I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, we can't stay like this on the street," said the purple one as he picked up the robot.

"Where do you guys even want to go?" I asked, getting irritated. 

"Our lair, we'll explain everything."

"I don't think you've realized this princess, but if the Kraang are after you and have found you, you're not as safe as you think you are," said Raph, his voice thick with a condescending tone.