Mothers Day

W3asl3yg1rl has joined this chatroom.
cAtl0v3r03 has joined this chatroom.
B00kl0v3r has joined this chat room.
cAtl0v3r03:girls I'm in a bit of a predicament.
B00kl0v3r:really? What's wrong?
cAtl0v3r03:Emilia got me perfume for Mothers day and I don't know how tell her that I'm allergic.....
B00kl0v3r:have you asked Malfoy?
cAtl0v3r03:he's too busy at the ministry. He forgot that today is mothers day. 😭
B00kl0v3r:give it to her for Christmas this year. She'll never know.
W3asl3yg1rl:LILY JUST GAVE ME THE CUTEST THING!!!!!!
cAtl0v3r03:OMG REALLY!?! SEND A PICTURE!!!
W3asl3yg1rl:

cAtl0v3r03:OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL! Wait who bought that?W3asl3yg1rl:it doesn't matter who bought it! I absolutely love it!B00kl0v3r:guys

W3asl3yg1rl:it doesn't matter who bought it! I absolutely love it!
B00kl0v3r:guys. I think something is wrong with Hugo.
cAtl0v3r03:aww why?
B00l0v3r:he just gave me a rock and said it was my mother's day present. Something is wrong with my child. Out of all the things, why a rock? He gives Ron homemade cards but he gives me rocks. I don't think he likes me.
cAtl0v3r03:ground him. That'll make him like you. I did it with Draccy.
B00kl0v3r:YOU GROUNDED DRACO JUNIOR JUST BECAUSE HE DIDNT LIKE YOU??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????
cAtl0v3r03:it was my husband's idea. He literally told me to ground him. Actually Draco grounded him for me. And back to my predicament, WHAT DO I DO???
B00l0v3r:keep it and say you don't wear it because you want to keep it forever.
W3asl3yg1rl:throw it away. She's at Hogwarts anyways.
cAtl0v3r03:I'm going to go with Hermione's idea. It sounds much nicer.
Paige has joined this chat room.
Paige:sup what we talking about?
cAtl0v3r03:GET OUT OF HERE PAIGE THIS CHATROOM IS FOR MOTHERS ONLY
Paige has left this chat room.
cAtl0v3r03 has left this chat room.
B00kl0v3r has left this chat room.
W3asl3yg1rl:George, I know you're there.
Tw1n1sy0u:how did you know?
W3asl3yg1rl:I can hear you from outside of my house yelling,"I WAS IN THE CHATROOM AND THEY DIDNT NOTICE!" now scram.
Tw1n1sy0u:I'm not leaving until you leave.
W3asl3yg1rl has left this chat room.
Tw1n1sy0u has left this chat room.