Chapter Eleven- Out of Practice

It Runs In The Family

Chapter Eleven – Out of Practice

        A/N- I know that I normally have the Author’s Note at the end of the chapter, but after the last update a lot of you guys were commenting saying something along the lines of ‘She has Damon and she just goes running back to Michael.  How can he let her do that?’.  Damon understands that Michael took a big part in making Elle who she is today, and he realizes that she might need a little time with Michael to realize how happy she is now with Damon.  Kind of like realizing that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.  That’s just what I think.  I hope you guys like it!

Elle’s POV-

        Being with Michael again was something I had never expected to happen again. My time with Damon was some of the best I could have ever imagined, but Michael had experience. He had experience not just with the toys, but with me. We had been together for a year and half, and he had spent all of that time learning exactly how much pain I could take. He knew exactly how far to push me without going over the edge.  His hands traveled down my body in an extremely possessive way, his eyes roaming over every curve. He pushed me backwards, my back falling against his bed. I had soapy memories of this very place, so many emotions rushing through my head as he left me, walking over to the wall where he kept all of the instruments for his trade.

        He walked back over tom me with a riding crop, the hard and demanding look in his eyes reminding me of all of the other times we had done this.

        “I am going to punish you, slut.  Do you know why?”

        “No, Master.  Please tell me Master.”

        “You left me to be with another man.  A much less experienced man.  I am going to take care of you like he will never be able to.  I am going to make you wish you had never left to go to that school.  You are going to count after each lash, and you are going to thank me for each one.”

        He dragged me by my hair to the support chains that hang from the ceiling.  I grabbed them, knowing I was going to need their help to be able to stand through this.  I might be able to handle 30 lashes from Damon, but Michael threw them much harder.

        The first one hit straight across my shoulder blades, causing me to take in a sudden breath.

        “One.  Thank you Master.”

      The next one hit lower, across my lower back.  The skin was much more delicate there, and it hurt twice as much as the first.

        “Two.  Thank you Master.”

        The next ten fell between the first two.  Each time it became just a little harder to keep standing, each time I counted like I was instructed to.  The thirteenth lash fell just below my bum, surprising me so much that I lost my grip on support chains and fell to the ground.  I scrambled to get up, but my knees were so weak I couldn’t stand.  Michael gave me a helping hand, his eyes breaking their usual hardness to show me he understood.

        “I know you are a little out of practice.  Do you still remember your safe word?”

         “Yes Master.”

       “Good. Can I continue?”

        “Yes Master.”

        Master continued to lash me, but he kept them relatively high.  He understood that I would struggle with anything lower. I hadn’t realized this until now, but I had gone soft in the past months.  I was out of practice, I couldn’t participate on the level that I used to with Michael.  I wasn’t sure how to feel about it, Damon was great, but I felt now like I had tried to take one step forward and ended up with two steps backwards.

        Master’s lashes continued to fall, and I continued to count.  After the last one fell I let out a breath.  In an odd way this was relaxing, being able to focus on just one thing, and not having to worry for a small portion of the day.  I let go of the chains and stumbled backwards slightly, hitting Michael’s solidly built chest.  He pushed me away from his body just enough to see my back, running his fingertips over the lines he had just left.  His fingers were cool against the heated skin and I relaxed into his touch.  He lowered his chin to my shoulder, nibbling on my earlobe before whispering to me.

        “Now, I want to fuck you.  What do you have to say to that?”

        “I wish to please you, Master.”

        “You’re still the little slut you were when you left me.  Let’s hope you’re not too out of practice for this.”

        He slung me over his shoulder and walked the 20 feet to his bed before throwing me down on it.  He climbed on top of me, his lips roughly meeting mine, while his hands traveled to my breasts.  He teased my nipples as his tongue fought for dominance.  He let my lips go, lower his head down to my breast, replacing his hand with his teeth.  I let out a moan as he rolled my nipple between his teeth, stroking it with his tongue.  He began kissing the skin around it, stopping when he reached the thin little scar.  His whole demeanor changed, his shoulder drooped slightly, and his eye lids began to look heavy as he turned his head away from my body.

        “It isn’t your fault.”

        He turned back toward me, his eyebrows furrowed.

      “Isn’t my fault?  This is my job, I am responsible for your body.  You trusted me to take care of your body, and I couldn’t even manage to do that.”

        “That isn’t even remotely close to what I think when I see them.  I didn’t follow your instruction, I was careless and it was entirely my fault.  Something which, if I remember right, you never punished me for.”

        His cocky smile slowly began to creep back to his lips, his posture shifting as he once again began to hold himself as a dominant.

        “It seems like I have some work to get to, then.”

        He fucked me that night, but first he did something he had never done before, he made love to me.  It was so different from any other time I had been with him, his rough hands touching me in delicate ways I didn’t know they were capable of. Yet at the end of it, as I slowly let myself drift to sleep within Michael’s tight embrace, it was Damon’s face behind my eyelids.

Vote, Comment, Fan