Chapter Ten- Expert Hands

It Runs In The Family

Chapter Ten- Expert Hands

(PS- To the side is Elle’s corset.  Isn’t it beautiful?”)

Elle’s POV-

      We left the house just two hours after dinner.  It was early to be at the club, but I had made friends with the employees there in the past couple years.  I wanted to be able to give Damon a little tour before everyone else started to fill the place up.  Damon led us through the door, taking in everything around him as he continued into the building.  I took a deep breath in, loving the area around me.  Before going to my new school, this was the only place where I could be myself.  The only place where I didn’t have to watch myself and make sure I didn’t slip up.

      Damon just stood at the door way, looking left and right.  I could tell he was unsure of where to go, but at the same time he didn’t want to voice that he was unsure.  I stood on my tip toes, whispering in is ear.

     “If you go left, you will reach the main floor.  That’s where more of the customers dance.  If you go right, you will reach the bar.  If you walk past the bar, you will go down a hallway where you can access the public playrooms.  When you get to the end of that hallway you will be at the bathrooms.  If you walk straight, you will reach a stair case, which leads to the balcony, as well as my dads’ office and their private playroom.  Dad James is up there already.”

      “I am going to go up there and tell him we have arrived.  Do you want to go visit with some of your friends?  I will meet up with you in about 10 minutes.”

      “Okay.  I will probably be around the bar.  That’s where the host girls and the greeters hang out until customers start coming in.”

      He kissed the top of my head, giving my behind a little tap before he started to head toward the stairs.  I walked toward the bar, like I had told him I would, but my intention wasn’t to be with the greeters.  There was only one person I wanted to see right now.  I needed to talk to him before he met Damon.  As I approached the bar I could remember now all of the feelings that I had had for him before I left.  I couldn’t help it.  Once I let him take control, there was no going back.

      I sat down at the bar, his back to me.  I took this time to look down at myself, for the first time tonight second guessing what I was wearing.  It was very much like what I wore at school, though I had opted for my black corset.  I saw the look in Damon’s eyes when I asked him to help me lace it up.  It contrasted with my pale complexion, making my skin look almost translucent.  I loved it.  When I looked up from myself, my eyes met Michael’s green orbs.  I held his eye contact for only a few seconds before lowering my eyes.  He knew I could never maintain eye contact, especially when I had seen his dominant side.  He started to walk away from me, and I was confused.  He hadn’t even said a word to me.  He continued walking away from me, only to walk out from behind the bar, making his way back toward me.  He stood right behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder and using enough force to spin me around to face him.  He separated my knees, making my skirt slide further up my thighs, and he then stood in between my legs, running his fingertips along the top of my uncovered thigh.

      I tried to ask him to stop, though my nervousness leaked into my voice, making it weak and shaky,

      “Michael, please don’t.  I have a new Dominant.”

      ‘I don’t see him around anywhere.  Besides, I bet you he doesn’t take care of you as well as I did.  Is that why you are here?  Do you need me to take care of you?”