Chapter 25

"I believe I can fly.....! I believe I can touch the sk-"

"Harry, honestly if you flap your arms like a bird one more time I'm going to murder you. People are staring at us."

"You're no fun!" :(

"Are to!"

"Are not!"

"Are to!"

"Are NOT!"

"Aaaare TO!"

"Chocolate!"

"Ar- Excuse me? Hey! Haz wait up, where you going?"

"Look chocolate let's go buy some!"

"Ok, is that all the chocolate you want to buy then?"

"Yes. Aren't you buying some?"

"No, I'm having some of yours."

"But I don't want to shaaare."

"Well you are. Deal with it."

"Fine. Ok, so story time. It was Tuesday night and I was just relaxing when someone I wasn't expecting turned up."

--------------------------------

HARRY POV

Having a lazy night in after a full day of school is actually awesome. At the moment I'm sitting on my couch, in just my boxers, watching The Avengers. I was starting to really get into the film, when the bell rang. I let out a small groan, as I got up from the couch, walking backwards towards the door so I could still watch the film. I finally turned around facing the door and started to open it.

"Mum if it's you again trying to scare me, it's not going to work this ti-"

Swinging the door open, I saw the one person I least expected.

"Louis?" What is he even doing here? I thought he hated me.

"Hey Harry, can we talk?" He asked biting his lip as he scanned my whole body. I had to hold back a smirk as I watched him blush slightly.

I made some space for him and I couldn't help but stare at his bum as he walked past me. God, how I missed just being able to stare at him all day without being called a creep. I followed him in the living room and sat down on the couch, turning the volume down on the TV.

"You can sit down you know." I smiled, patting the empty space next to me. I watched Louis look around the living room as he stood in the corner and then slowly made his way towards me and sat down next to me. He let out a small sigh as he turned to look at me and looked at me straight in the eyes. All my mind was thinking was, 'those are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen'.

"Harry, I need to apologize to you for my stupid behaviour towards you. I've been an idiot and very unfair. All you've been doing is showing me affection and I've just ignored you. And I'm really sorry about that."

I was about to say something but he stopped me, not giving me a chance.

"I'm not done yet. I want to tell you the reasons I've been ignoring you." Reasons? There's more than one? I'm fucked! "First, I feel like all you want from me is a bit of fun. Because every time we hang out, we always end up doing something. And I just feel like you don't even want a proper relationship with me."

I just wanted to punch myself for making him feel like that. Way to go Harry. Way to upset the boy you love just because you can't keep it in your pants.

"Then, there was someone telling me that I shouldn't of forgiven you and that you're not good enough for me. That you don't like me and you will never fall in love with me and that you're only using me. I first I didn't believe a word he said and I actually stood up for you but after hearing the same thing over and over again, I was starting to sort of believe it."

I could feel myself start to get angry. It was easy to guess who it was saying these things to Louis. Zayn Malik. I can't let my anger show right now though, because Louis is just starting to open up to me.

"Finally I'm a bit jealous of um L-Luke and A-Ashton. I mean we began dating before them and I guess I just expected that you and I would be a couple first. I'm jealous of how Luke is with Ashtons sometimes. They are just so god damn cute and adorable together and that's how I imagine us to be." He let out a shaky breath, as he smiled at me.

"That feels better." He smiled.

I sighed and watched as the gorgeous smile turned into a frown.

"You're such an idiot." I chuckled as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I want to ask you out, but I'm trying to come up with the most perfect way. And no, I don't only want you for fun. Zayn is a dick. And lastly I don't like you Louis, I fucking love you."

A huge smile broke out on his pretty face as he stared at me. I could tell just by looking at his eyes that, I've made him the happiest guy on earth and that he loves me back.

I felt his lips crush against mine as he kissed me. I started to immediately kiss back. God how I missed his soft lips, his gentle touch. The kiss was full of love and passion which soon turned into hunger. I licked Louis bottom lip and he quickly obliged. Our tongues danced together, neither of us fighting for dominance.

Louis hands trailed up and down my bare chest, as he traced my abs and then gently pushed me down, hovering over me. A loud moan escaped my lips as he swayed his lips slightly, being a little tease. Just that slight friction though already had me getting hard under the thin fabric of my boxers.

I started to kiss down Louis jaw and sucking on his neck as he moaned loudly the minute I found his sweet spot. I sucked and licked the spot, watching the bruise already start to form. My hands started to trail down his chest, feeling each of his abs until I reached his jeans. I was starting to take his jeans off as he kissed up and down my chest. I grabbed his hips as I moved his them around creating friction which made us moan loudly.  I was about to grab his lenght when his phone started ringing and I groaned .

I caught his lips with my own, hoping to keep all his attention on me but it was proving hard.

"H-Harry I need to answer my phone." He mumbled against my lips.

"Ignore it." I said, tugging on his bottom lip with my teeth.

"H-Harry." He tried to say annoyed but came out as a moan.

"Fine. I'll answer it." I said as I reached for his phone which was closer to me. I finally managed to grab it and answered it without looking at the caller ID as Louis kissed down my chest to my stomach, leaving little bite marks as he went and then he licked all the way back up.

"Yeah?" I answered the phone, breathless.

"Louis! It's Zayn. Ashton...he's hurt...he's in the hospital. You have to come...he's in bad condition. Just hurry!" Was all he said before he hung up.

"Louis get dressed. Now." I demanded as I got up from the couch and ran around my house finding some clothes I always leave scattered around.

"What, why?"

"Ashton, he's in hospital. I don't know what's wrong but I know we have to go!"

The minute I said Ashton is in hospital. His eyes widened and he started to put his clothes on. I finally got dressed and ran back to him in the living room, grabbing his hand and dragging his shaking body with me, out of my house and to the car.

Dear Lord, please let Ashton be ok, because if anything serious happens to him, I'm afraid I'm going to lose Louis.