Chapter 21

"OH MY GOD MIKEY!!!!!"

"Hey Hazza, hey Luke." -Micheal

"How you doing? Glad you could come and visit!"

"Well Calum told me, you guys were doing this story thing. I want to be a part of it!" -Micheal

"Well you are now!"

"That's awesome!" -Micheal

"Come on let's go to my living room, you'll love what we watching. Note the sarcasm!"

"Hey I can still hear you, you know!"

"That's the point Hazz."

"OMG, you're watching! You-you're wa-watching hahahhahaahaha bloody Cinderella?" -Micheal.

"It was Harry's idea!"

"Hey, it's a good film nothing wrong with it!"

"Dude! Are you sure you didn't hit your head when you were a baby?" -Micheal

"Buzz off Mikeeeey!"

"Don't start both of you!"

"Ok, ok. Sunday morning! Waking up in a certain lads arms made me very VERY happy!! Until everything didn't seem right and I started to worry about my sexy blue eyed boy."

-----------------------------------------------

HARRY POV (sorry for taking like forever to update. Our poor Lou got hurt playing football today! I don't care if the team lost as long as he's fine everything is okay!)

Waking up Sunday morning, I couldn't be happier. Louis was asleep in my arms, his lips slightly apart, light snores escaping them. He looked so innocent. I smiled down at him as I kissed the top of his head. He smells really good! I watched as he stirred in his sleep and then both his eyes fluttered open and he scanned the room. He looked up at me and frowned at first but it quickly disappeared and was replaced with a smile.

"Morning." His husky, morning voice rang through my ears and I'm not going to lie I could feel my jeans get tighter.

"Good morning." I replied. I watched as he got up and stretched his whole body out, his muscles flexing while he did. I couldn't help but stare, he was so handsome.

"I'm going for a shower." He mumbled as he got up.

"Want me to join you sexy!" I winked. I watched as he froze in place but quickly shook his head.

"No, not in the mood to be honest." He said and walked off.

What's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong? I don't think I did. Though he has been acting a little weird lately. He's not so into all the hugs and kissing and the flirty comments. Oh no what if he has someone else! What if he found someone better looking than me or just better than me? What if he really did find someone in the street and he made out with them and they were a better a kisser than me and-

"Haz you ok?" I heard him ask, cutting off my thoughts.

"Lou, have I done something?" I asked, staring into his blue eyes.

"Uh no, why?" 

"It's just that you don't seem to be so happy at the moment." I said, getting up and walking over to him, that's when I realised he was fully dressed in clean clothes.

"I'm fine." He snapped. He sighed and looked at me, passing a hand through his wet hair. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

I walked over to him and snaked my arms around his neck and rested my forehead on his. He sighed as his minty breath fanned over my face. "Are you mad at me?" I slowly asked.