Months later, Spirit was finally given the piece of his soul back. Putting it back was as painful as it being taken out but he didn't care.

He looked much happier, as he looked at the black blade protruding from his arm. He went to meet up with Stein. Though he had enjoyed Stein's company, he figured out why he didn't have quite as many friends. He didn't really care much though, despite how strange Stein was.

Stein asked him to transform, and he did, though he was not used to transforming into the entire scythe. He was used to only transforming the blade.

Stein was beginning to test out using him, doing so quite well. "This is weird," Spirit mumbled. Stein stopped, looking at him and letting go of him. Spirit transformed back. "What do you mean it's weird?" He quizzed. "I'm just not used to that... It's not bad... Just not what I'm used to."

Stein still seemed confused. "I'm not used to transforming into my full weapon form... I'm only used to transforming a part of my body into the blade," he stated.

Now Stein understood.

------

For a long time, the two were partners, however, Spirit soon met someone else, a girl, who he took a strong liking to. The girl was a meister without a weapon, and, leaving Stein, Spirit soon filled the spot of the girl's weapon.

Stein, though he didn't seem to care much, was a little mad Spirit left to partner with someone else, but soon just shrugged it off, not being one to hold a grudge.

After partnering with the girl, the two, of course, went on missions, and, soon enough, Spirit had become a death scythe.

---- Years Later ----

Years after Spirit and this woman had met, now adults, they had married, and even had a daughter, Maka.

He often brought his daughter with him to the DWMA, his wife usually not far behind as their daughter rode on her father's shoulders.

Lord Death was happy to see the three so happy almost all of the time, except for the few times where Spirit had to give her these little rides on his shoulders as payment for making her mad.

This usually resulted in Lord Death laughing at Spirit, as he tried to convince his daughter to forgive him.

However, years later, he'd be asking for forgiveness for something he didn't do...

--------

A/N:

Next chapter will have a very small headcanon, I won't go into full detail. Basically it says that Spirit didn't actually cheat on Maka's mother, other things happened

You'll find out in the next chapter, so there no point in me explaining this headcanon, however, I didn't come up with this one, I simply really liked that someone thought of this, and agreed with it (headcanon accepted basically XD) so yeah, I give full credit for the headcanon I just talked about to whoever first came up with it, maybe you guys have seen it before, I'm not sure.

Whatever the case, hope you guys enjoy the rest of the story!!