Thank you!! (plus a few notes)

G'day All, I 'd just like to take a moment to thank you for reading Companionship. I hope you've liked it and also that you will join me in the adventures ahead. 

First to do is tell the story of the Senniella Atriplex in a serial titled 'Machine Under the Hill'. Set before Companionship, Machine Under the Hill will follow the young, maniacal technopath in her search for the last sentient, Zeus Delta.  I've posted the first parts at my profile page and would love for you to join me there.

Once Machine Under the Hill is complete I'll be following the crews of the Companionship, Parsifal and Merry Crabbe. (to share some nerdy trivia, Parsifal is the name of an opera by Richard Wagner about the search for the holy grail which I thought was fun considering the crew's quest for orr, and also the selfish Peter Grimes is the subject of an old poem by the poet George Crabbe, hence the Merry Crabbe  ;P)  

The next step for Companionship will be to re-read all of your great feedback and apply it to improving the story. There will also be some serious changes that I'll be working into a novel format with a view to publishing indie by the end of the year.

It's amazing how an image can inspire. A found the cover image by the talented artist Vietfamwang shortly after starting the story and the art gave plenty of inspiration for the Emma Yee character. I was thrilled that Viet gave permission for me to use the image with the story. Thank you Mr Famwang!

In addition to beyond flesh serials, I'm also working on a few other short stories that I will share in the future.   

Lots of writers out there say that a mailing list is essential, so I've set one up at http://peerglen.com and invite you to sign-up. 

Once again, I thank you for choosing to spend your valuable time with my story.

Happy Reading! ~ PG