chapter 3- first morning

I finally got to bed around 4:00am last night but it didn't do much I'm still really sleepy, and since breakfast is at 6:30am to 8:30am I had to wake up.

still half asleep I got out of bed, took a shower and got ready cause apparently we're not allowed to walk around in our pajamas, so much for feeling at home.

by the time I was done it was around 7:00am, both my sister and my mom were done already too so we headed down the towards the elevator.

thankfully once we got to the dining room it was basically empty there was just an awkward older lady in the back of the room eating some oatmeal with a cup of coffee or something like that. I took a piece of bread with some cheese and a cup of orange juice.

my sister and mother joined me while I ate and out of the corner of my eye I saw the gorilla and his mother walk in but I also sensed another presence along with them it seemed to be a younger male maybe just a year or two older than me.

he wasn't interesting or anything he seemed normal, except for the fact that he kept looking around analyzing everything looking at everyone, it was creepy.

he stuck close to his mother like he was protecting her, like a child towards his favorite toy. when she grabbed her food he carried it for her, when she went to sit down he pulled the chair out for her and sat down right next to her.

it was cute... I guess, but a little too over protective.

I was too busy analyzing him that I didn't even notice he was sitting in the table right in front of me, and staring right at me. when I did notice I quickly looked away. I could hear him laugh... idiot why was he staring at me in the first place.

I looked back toward the door just to see the weirdo that came to my door at 3 in the morning to hand me a note. obviously the people here were just as I presumed, stupid.

he saw me and waved with a big idiotic smile on his face... what was his name again Adrian? no, Alex? no, God what's his name I know it starts with an A

ummmm, Antonio, Arthur, no ummmmmmmmm An... An... ANDREW there we go Andrew Sock or something like that. anyways nice to get that out of my system, he's another idiot. God when will this end

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

its 4 now and I've been in my room for the past ten hours doing nothing but watching T.V. this place has no WIFI, how is anyone supposed to survive here. I cant get any signal in this stupid room either, and if I do want to get signal that requires me to ACTUALLY leave my room.

so to avoid that I am just going to sit here and watch the T.V. like any normal person would do in a situation of anti-socialness.

my mother just walked in with some more clothes and luggage's from our storage seems like we will be staying here for a while. when will all this great news just stop pouring in.

"Val why don't you go out side to the lounge its just down the hall from here, and there's a bunch of kids hanging out there '

"because mom I came here to survive, not to socialize trust me if it were up to me I would be a band practice or dance if it wasn't a holiday"

"there you go again, being so negative about everything. you're just like your father always downing on every idea I have'

"look if it makes you happy I'll go "hang out" with these kids at the lounge ok?"

"there we go that's the spirit"

she walked by me and gave me a kiss, with that I walked out the door.

the only reason I'm doing this is because she mentioned my father, I hate it when she compares me to him, he's a low life who wouldn't know responsibility even if it slapped him in the face with a rotten fish. He's mean, selfish, and abandoned my poor mother right when things got tuff. That my friends is what you call a coward.

Black luckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara