Take my hand take my whole life too

When I awoke in the morning Joe was already gone. I assumed he went down to the gym. Grabbing my towel I took a nice long hot shower, getting out just intime for Joe to come back. "Where were you?" I asked confused because Joe was wearing jeans and a tshirt. "None of your damn business" he said checking his phone. "But if you must know, I was on the phone with my lawyer, I left the room because I didn't want to wake you." He said throwing his phone on the bed and wrapping his arms around me. "Let me look at that pretty face." He whispered picking my chin up with his hand. "I can't believe you're finally all mine." He smiled and leaned into kiss me. "If you're so happy about it...then why do you act the way you do?" I asked turning away touching the spot on my face he had hit me the night before. "I just...I don't know lose control sometimes." He sighed in defeat. "Well it needs to change." I said getting dressed.
I needed a few minutes alone so I went to Target (because who doesn't need to shop at Target when they're depressed). After wandering around for a while, I got some Starbucks and headed back to the hotel. Joe had gone to Smackdown, or so I thought. "Hey Britt!" Seth called as he passed me by in the halls. "What upppp!" I called back. I heard heavy foot steps soon behind me. "Shit" I mumbled as I felt Joe's hand grab my arm. "Seriously after what I told you last night, you're still going to talk to them? Especially Seth of all people." Joe hissed at me when we got into our room. "Now I'm leaving for Smackdown. Do not leave this room, I will back by 9, I'm just shooting a promo" he growled at me slamming the door behind him on his way out.
While Joe was gone I surfed around on my macbook and listened to music. "I am a lost boy from Neverland. Usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods, always on the run from Captain Hook "Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me, away from all of reality" Ruth B sang through my speakers. Soon I felt myself drifting off to sleep.....
I woke up several hours later, confused and half asleep I realized it was 2 am. Joe must have come back because I found myself in bed under the covers and my computer had been shut off. Grabbing my phone I see I had a text from Joe. "Babygirl, you fell asleep. You looked so cute sleeping I didn't want to wake you. I went out with the guys for a few beers I'll see you later. I love you:)" it read. I texted him back saying thanks for not waking me and that I love him too. That's when I realized, he had put me in my pajamas, so I figured I would just go back to sleep. Not long after closing my eyes I heard my door open and Joe stumble into the room and into bed. He grabbed me and snuggled me close. Thinking I was asleep he began whispering in my ear. "Babygirl, I love you so much. This divorce can't be offical soon enough, and when it is, I'm going to ask you to marry me." He continued whispering "I would give you the world if you asked for it. Please don't ever leave me." He kissed my head. I wasn't sure if he realized I was awake after that but I wrapped my arms around him and sqeezed him in a hug. I felt him smile and fall asleep. Things were going to be ok.

*can we just take a minute to appreciate this man😍😍😍*