Panther x child! Reader- babysitting

Panther is in the house relaxing with the Starwolf gang and went to fight Starfox but soon failed.... Panther is in the house and threw his tank top and jeans on to sit down, watch tv. Soon a door knock made Panther got up and opened the door. It was Krystal!
" Krystal! Why hello there~ are you here t-" Panther purred. but Krystal hush his mouth and she was too quick.
"Panther, I know you want to flirt with me! But I need you to take care ( your name). (He/she)was adopted by me though... You have to feed (him / her) and give (him / her) a bath in 7:21. Got it!" Krystal said.
" um...yes! Anything for my lady. How old is (he/she) anyway?" Panther promised and asked.
" (he/she) ten" Krystal replied," she's very easy to babysit and she doesn't cry that much though. I'll be back by 12:3o okay and if (she/he) is worse...than you will be burned by my staff!" Krystal warned.
Krystal closed the door and Panther looked.
" so,uhh what do you want to do?" Panther asked.
" can we play at the park" you asked.
"Umm.....okay! I'll grab a frisbee and a soccer ball."Panther replied.
So you and Panther went to the park and play together and Panther was getting used to babysitting you,as you and Panther return home.
"Hey,Panther! Can we play a board game?" You asked.
"Hmmm...alright then!" Panther replied."
"Yay!" You cheered.
Panther pulled out a board game and you guys played the game.this time....you win!
"Heh,looks like you won ,kid." Panther chuckle,while ruffling your hair.
"Thanks!" You asked.
Soon a door knocked.
" stay here,kiddo.ill get it!" Panther shouted.
Panther opened the door and saw Krystal holding her staff as she walked in.
"Wow! (Your name) is all better now! Thanks Panther!"Krystal appreciated to Panther.
Krystal picked up (your name) and hug (her/him).
"Krystal, one more thing to Panther." You asked.
"Okay." Krystal said,and put you down as you hugged Panther and he hugged back.