Krytsal x child! Reader- "found the lost child"

It was cloudy day in Corneia as soon the cornariens are having a good time expect you..... You have lost a family and you have now live in a box with your (a stuffed animal) in your chest to squeeze it hugger in your chest till you find a kind-and-loving mother... And you were hungry.....then you steal Corneia food and eat it till your hunger is over or you just steal the food when Corneians drop it.
In the night you went inside the great fox while landing and take a look around the stuff they have or the food they have.
You saw a fridge and rushed over there and opened it. You sawed Krystal sandwhich as soon you ate. But you saw other sandwhiches and you ate fox,slippy,Falco, and peppy sandwich. You were stuffed and feel great in a mood, you turned around and saw the ships.
"They looked really cool!" You said.
You took a good look at the arwings and touch the shiny wings with your own bare hands.
But you accidentally tripped over the alarm.which it happened!
The Starfox woke up and runned to find a whose was a intruder.
" oh crap!" You panic and quickly hid in the cloud runner and hid yourself under the seat.
" where is the intruder! Show yourself !" Falco shouted.
"Yeah! Show yourself,scumbag!"slippy yelled.
" guys! Quiet we don't want the intruder get away till we find it!" Fox command.
" hey guys!the food is gone!" Peppy yelled.
"WHAT! What a scumbag he is!" Slippy shouted.
"Slippy! Quiet down he probably got away." Krystal growled.
"Hey,Krytsal. Someone is in your ship?" Fox said.
The gang walk over to the Krystal's ship to see what's inside.
"Hey,kid! What are you doing here! Where our your parents? And why did you break in the great fox?!" Fox asked.
"Well I lost a family because of andross army and I was starving. so that's why I came in the great fox"you replied.
"I understood now." Fox understands,"but will have to ask general pepper to get you a new family. Krystal keep a eye on the kid, me,Falco and slippy asked general pepper....and peppy,check the systems on the arwing if the kid did something to it."
"Roger that!" Peppy promised.
The gang rushed over to asked general pepper,while peppy check the systems on the arwings, and Krystal was sitting next to you.
Fox pov:
As he and his gang are with Genral pepper,he turned and looked at the team.
"Hello, Starfox. What's the news here?" Genral pepper asked.
"We found a kid who had lost family, because of andross and (he/she) is in the great fox ,while Krystal guarding. Could you find a better family for her." Fox asked.
"Well....yes! But if I could find a better family for the kid. Now let me think.....well remember Krystal awalys wanted a child?" Genral pepper said.
" um..... Yeah, why?" Fox asked.
"Maybe you should adopt (him/her)" Genral pepper replied.
"What! Uh... I mean okay, roger that, Genral!" Fox promised.
Krystal pov:
" so what is your favorite color?" Krystal asked.
" (your favorite color) that's my favorite color." You replied.
Krystal looked at fox walking to her.
" what did the Genral say,fox?" Krystal asked.
"He said we have to adopt the kid."fox replied.
"You mean (your name)?" Krystal said in surprised.
" umm that's the kid name?!.....okay... So what did you and (your name ) do....."fox asked.
" we ask questions like.... What's your favorite game,color,food all that stuff.(he/she) is very nice."Krystal replied.
"Sounds good.... How we give (your name) a tour shall,Krystal?" Fox asked in a happy mood.
" sure,why not!"Krystal said in a happy mood.

In the end...
Fox has been acting like James Mcloud and been fartherly to you and Krystal had treated you a good and a fine young child. When Marcus was born... You became his big sister and soon the 3rd generation of Starfox starting Marcus Mcloud,Peppy granddaughter , slippy son,Falco,and you.