Dare?

Khali

Next day:

 My babies. My babies. That's all I could worry about. I don't care id I die in here, I just want my babies to be safe. They shouldn't have to pay for all my bad decisions I made in my past.

Right now im cuddled up with issa =, roc with Jacob, and zahia with ray. Poor Naomi, ever since they killed Jordan she has been mumbling to herself. I don't think she slept last night, well I don't blame her. How would you feel to see you sister, the one you tried your hardest to protect, shot in the head by her so called "father". While you sat here and watched the life drain out of her eyes.

I wonder If MC is looking for us, or if they already got her? I turned to issa and tapped him "Do you think mc is looking for us" I asked

"Of course baby, we will make it out of here. don't worry"

"mmkay"

Hours passed when finally we heard the door open. In walked the masked man with a laptop, table, and gun. Instant fear ran through my body when I saw the gun. He set up the laptop so we all could see then turned it on. There before my eyes were my babies sound asleep side by side. I burst into tears, not because I was sad but because they were safe. Just seeing their little faces gave me hope to survive.

  "AAWE how sweet,..... I HATE SWEET!!! so shut the tears pretty boy" the masked man yelled. I sucked up my tears and kept my eyes on my babies.

"Good now that your focused lets play a game. Its called DARE OR KILL. Pretty self-explanatory don't you say? Well ill explain just because I want to make it very clear. Ok so you have the choice to do a dare of my choice or kill one of your friends, simple? Yes? Ok, lets get started um........Issa I dare you to lick jordans blood.

Issa seemed to be debating rather to do or not. "Your a sick bastard! I hope you root" he yeled. He took a deep breathe and began to lick the blood.

"Good, good. Now Khalil I dare you to make out with roc. I gulped and took a look at Jacob who looked pissed. I got up and went over to roc. "Im sorry" I said to both of them. hey nodded their heads. Me and roc leaned forward until are lips connected. This was the most disgusting feeling, don't get me wrong im gay and roc is good looking but I belong to issa, I love him. After a minute we pulled away with saying a word.

"Hmmmm, nice now you! Zahia correct? Strip. Now!" he yelled

"NO!" ray yelled

"Fine then she dies or you die"

"Fine ill die" ray yelled

"No, ray please! I need you, this baby needs you, we cant loose you!" zahia cried. Ray sucked up his pride and sat down without another word. Zahia got up and began to strip, her bare body exposed to all.

"And you Roc strip!" he order. Roc did as he was told

"Boss!!!" the masked man called and In walked boss his eyes cold and dead. "Take roc here to the "special" room. Boss nodded and went over to roc and unlocked his chain from his ankle and picked him up and walked out of the room

"NO WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM?" Jacob yelled trying to break free from his chain to reach roc.

"Oh you'll see, just watch the screen" he said. There on the screen was roc tied to a bed naked with a blindfold over his eyes. In walked 5 men naked also. They began to touch roc.

"NOOO PLEASE DONT DO THAT TO HIM TAKE ME INSTEAD PLEASE" Jacob begged

The masked man began to laugh. The men began to take turns using roc every way they could, all you could hear was rocs screams and pleas for help or Jacob. When they were finished roc basically looked dead. I couldn't stand the site of this.

Ray POV

Tears ran down my face at what I just witnessed. If they did that to roc what are the going to do to the rest of us. More likely zahia, she's pregnant! She cant take that, she could loose the baby or her own life. This place is killing me, the fact that I cant protect my friends all because of this sick coward.

"Now that all that sexual stuff is over, its time to kill. Now ray im going to give you a choice you could 1-kill Naomi and I let zahia room with the twins and be safe 2- kill zahia and I let all of you go or 3 kill khalil and Naomi and I let all of yall plus the twins go and ill leave you alone. Your choice.

SO HOW WAS THAT CHAPTER?

IF YOU WERE RAY WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

"ROC THO??"

BE HONEST

13 VOTE 7 COMMENTS TO CONTINUE

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE I HAVE SCHOOL AND THE DUMB TEACHER KEEP LOOSING MY WORK AND IT MADE IT LOOK LIKE I GOT A D WHEN I REALLY HAVE AN "A" IN HER CLASS LIKE REALLY -_- DUMBASS TEACHER

IF YOU HAVE AND SUGGESTION ON THIS SORRY KIK ME @DOPEASS_YATA OR HIT ME UP ON IG @_ILUVIT_ {PS I FOLLOW BACK}

#HHS

WHO LIKES THAT NEW SONG BY DJ KHALID CALLED I WANA BE WITH YOU?

cuz im STUCK IN MY PEACEDAYZE