Plan a visit

A week later

Ray POV

Its been a week since jacob got shot. And to be honest things have gotten worse. Jacob is still in the hospital fighting for his life, the surgery omg it was a nightmare. He almost died, they say there was a poison in one of the knifes and the had to quickly get it out. How in all fuckery do you get poison in one of your tools? Then zahia and i have been getting death threats almost everyday. At school, home, even the hospital. Thats not even the worst part. Poor roc has been depressed and skipping school. The only time we see him is at the hospital. He looks restless, bone, and beat up and smells like weed. I know he has been dealing cause i see him on the streets when i go to work. He wont talk to anyone only jacob.

All we can do i pray. Hes going to make it, i know he will hes a fighter. Just dont let me be wrong.

Roc POV

Right now i just finished dealing my last bit for the day. I was on my way to see jacob when i ran into ray. He know i deal, so i didnt hide or run.

"Roc?"

"Yeah ray?"

"You got to stop this, dealing and go back to school and eat, its not healty. Jacob wou" gco

"How would know what he would want!! Im the fucking reason he there fighting for his life anyway, ray. I cant deal! the guilt is killing me. Someone is trying to kill him. I cant go to school because eveything reminds me of him. I cant sleep or eat, i just want him ray. I want him to wake up. I just want to hear his voice, see the sparkle in his eyes, to see him smile. I have nothing to live for. The only way hes off my mind is by dealing" i said with tears down my face.

"Roc, you got to stop. Jacob wouldnt want to see you like this and you know it. You got to be strong, for him for yourself, ok. Jacob loves you, he might not show it but he does. You read the journal yourself. Lets go visit him and your coming back with me and quit dealing for good." ray said hugging me.

"Thanks ray"

"Welcome"

?????? POV

So he want to quit now, i dont think so. I see 2 braids is getting in my way. Guess its time for him to get a little visit.

Text convo

{?????} Pay 2 braids a visit this saturday

{ProdtheG} Scare or kill?

{?????} Scare for now oh and his sister 2

{ProdtheG} Yes sir

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE 5+  TO CONTINUE VOTE VOTE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

VOTE VOTE VOTE I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT BARE WITH ME