Krystal x child! Reader- lost and found

It was raining in the skies as the kazora place was wrecked and broken... And the building was about to fall apart also the poor child name(your name) was hungry,alone,and afraid since her parents killed by general scales,but soon you escape and went to thorntail hollow to look for safety.
She walked over to the door ,without being watch by the sharpclaws and saw the thorntail laying down and coughing for help. "are you okay?"(your name) asked, "do you need help! Don't worry I'll find safety for you.i promised!"
"But your a child! You can't do it on your own!" The thorntail replied.
The she thorntail saw the sharpclaws running toward (your name) and her as soon she got up,and picked up (your name) to run away from the sharpclaws. "Where are we going!" You asked. " we're going to find safety from the sharpclaws! " the thorntail replied. But you fell off her back and got bumped on the ground,while you saw the thorntail running away. "Hey,wait! Don't leave me alone! Wait!" You shouted, but thorntail didn't hear you as the sharpclaws grabbed your arm and hissed at you. "Please! Let's talk and spare!"you begged for mercy. But sharpclaws were about to kill,but a fire shoot the blue sharpclaws and knocked the yellow sharpclaws. You stared at the blue vixen holding a purple and gold staff while protecting you from the sharpclaws. "Don't you dare come near the poor child again!" Krystal growled, at the sharpclaws. Soon they retreated and the blue vixen looked at you. "Are you okay? Where is your family?" Krystal asked. "Killed by general scales....." You replied.
" what a cruel general do this to the poor child..." Krystal whispered, " don't worry I'll helped you find safety with me." Krystal promised. "Okay! Where are we going anyway?" You asked.
" to the thorntail shop to get you some puk puk eggs. You look hungry." Krystal replied. She has enough scarabs for the puk puk eggs which was nine as you ate them and your were full and safe with the motherly Krystal.