Chapter 20

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking around with nothing to do. Ugh, this was so boring. I knew I should be healing the plants and stuff but I had no idea how to find out where there were destroyed forests. *sigh*

Maybe I should go search in Demitra's books to see if there was a spell to tell me where the injured forests were. I looked through her belongings and found the book. North looked at me, confused.

"What? It's not like she didn't mess with my thoughts."

He just shrugged and left. I flipped through the pages. Hmm, let's see. Aha! I found one. Whoever shall use this spell will have the ability to locate destructed patches of large greenery. I chanted the spell. A light glowed around me and then went back to normal.

Um...was this supposed to work? Suddenly, a variety of locations popped into my mind. There were currently five forests that were damaged. I decided to go to the one that was most severe. It was located in (city, country).

"Boo!" I slowly turned around with an annoyed face. Jack just laughed.
"I love your reactions, snowflake." *blushes slightly*
"Whatever." I whistled and Jake came.
"Where are you going?" Jack asked.
"Oh, I found a spell in Demitra's book to help me find forests and stuff, so yeah. You don't have to find them for me anymore."
"Oh, it was fun while it lasted. But it was tiring considering that I had to go all around the world to find them," he said.
"Hehe." I got on Jake.
"Well bye, see y-"
"Hold it, I'm going with you."
"Why?"
"Because I feel like it."
"Seriously?"
"Yep." He got on behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. *blush*
"You know you can just fly on your own, right?"
"Yeah but it's more fun with you." Tooth came rushing in.
"I'm so excited!" she exclaimed.
"Why?"
"Because I can finally go out again! My fairies want me to go with them." I smiled.
"Well, good for you." She smiled and left.
"Where to?"
"(city, country)." He flew off.

~Some time later~

We arrived. I immediately started to heal the plants. This damage sure was big. Jack was just playing cards by himself while Jake was resting beside him. That just made me want to stop and relax.

But I couldn't, I had to save the plants first. It took a while but I finally finished. We went back. On the way there, we picked up Jamie and Bianca. Apparently they were a thing now.

"We're back-" Bunny covered my mouth.
"Sshhh."
"Why?" I whispered.
"There's this...creature that's sleeping in there and we have no idea where it came from." I opened the door slightly and saw a big furry bear-like creature. I closed the door.
"Did I just see that right?" I opened the door again but instead of seeing the pile of fur, I was looking into its eyes.
"Ah!" I fell backwards. Jack helped me up.
"Um..."

It slowly walked towards us. We backed away. Jamie slipped on a ball and fell but luckily, Jake caught him. It suddenly eyed the ball. I got it and threw it to the other side of the room. It chased the ball and came back with it. The ball was put back in front of me.

"Hi, where did you come from?"
"Don't know, me found myself here. I wanna play, I want mama and papa." I was shocked. It was only a child?!
"What did it say?" North asked.
"It wants its mum and dad. And it doesn't know where it came from."
"Maybe we can try to-" A giant portal thing appeared and two similar creatures - but with different coloured fur and much bigger - came out.
"Mama! Papa!"
"We're glad you came."
"Thank you for looking after our child. We must be going."
"Okay, bye." They left.
"Well, that was unexpected."
"(Y/n), I want to play," Bianca said.
"Play what?"
"See who can make you laugh." I smirked.
"I bet I'll win this." We sat in a circle.
"Okay, so whoever can make (Y/n) laugh first wins. Smiling doesn't count," Jamie explained. Jack went first. He thought for a moment.
"I'm gonna totally regret this but..."

He stood up and went into a room. A few minutes later, he came out dressed in a gypsie-like dress. He was also wearing a wig. I smiled a little. Jamie and Bianca held back their laughter.

Then he started singing and doing this weird dance. They both laughed their heads off. I smiled. This was so funny but I couldn't laugh. He got changed then came back. It was Jamie's turn.

"Okay, reply with 'my grandpa's undies' every time." I nodded.
"What did you pick your nose with?"
"My grandpa's undies."
"What did you eat for breakfast?"
"My grandpa's undies."
"What did you wear to the shopping centre?"
"My grandpa's undies." Jack and Bianca were struggling not to laugh.
"What do you use to wipe your bottom?"
"My grandpa's undies."
"Who/what did you kiss this morning?"
"My grandpa's undies."
"What's your favourite thing?"
"My grandpa's undies."
"Who do you go on dates with?"
"My grandpa's undies." I laughed and couldn't stop laughing. This was also partly because of Jack.
"You win, it's your turn now."
"I'm gonna beat you!"
"Doubt it."
"Bianca, go first." And that was how the rest of the day went by.