Chapter 14

⛄️Jack P.O.V⛄️

I'm still thinking about that dream, why did I dream about this? I don't understand anything. And who is Elisabeth? maybe North or the guardians can help me I just hope it won't happen like last time it was really embarrassing.

I flew to north workshop I saw him working on his ice toys I think it's suck a waste of ice just to make toys that will be made by something else, I'm not complaining that someone uses ice.

"Jack what a great pleasure to see you again, what brings you here? Another tip for your girl? Did she tell you her name" North said while laughing just like I said embarrassing.

"Yes she told me and no I'm not her to get any tip thank you" I said north stopped laughing.

"Then what are you here for?" North asked I sighed.

"Ok few days ago I had a dream that someone named Starlight and Luna had a baby girl named Elisabeth and they had to sent her to a magic portal and I want to know why Starlight's voice sounds so familiar to me and who is Elisabeth and why did they put her to a magic portal?" I said/asked to him his face chanced when I said that.

"Well you better sit down Jack, it's time for you to know the truth" north said what does he mean? And what truth?

I sat down on a chair that the yetis brought for me.

"Jack starlight is the man in moon, a long time ago he was lonely watching the kids on earth so he traveled to earth.
He met a Girl named Luna, they fell in love but she was a human and he was a spirit so he made her freeze in time so they could be together.
The time pasted as they got married, after one year Luna got pregnant with a baby girl. The time passes as Luna gave birth to a healthy little girl, she was named Elisabeth Rose Moon.
Elisabeth was born with magic and when she turns 18 she will not ages because she is immortal.
They where one happy family, but then pitch came he wanted to take Elisabeth. They were so afraid that pitch would hurt there little girl, they knew there was only one way to save her from pitch.
They sent her to earth hoping that pitch would never find her there.
Ten years later pitch came back to take Elisabeth but when he came there she was nowhere to be found, so he took Luna and killed her while Starlight couldn't do anything to save her" north said this story was making my eyes watery, it's so sad.

"But what happened to Elisabeth?" I asked him.

"Well no one knows for sure expect the moon, he is watching over her but there is a myth about her" north said wow she must be special.

"What kind of myth?" I asked I want to know the myth.

"The legend says that a Snow queen with moons blood in veins will rise along with an ice king by her side, they will destroy all evil from the world and bring the age of goodness together, together nothing can stop them or there love" north said wow she will do all that well with someone else tho.

Elsa P.O.V❄️

The dream I had last night was so weird what does it means, that little girl has the same name as me.

"Everything will be ok" someone said.

"Oh thank you wait what who said that?" I questioned in my room I don't understand no one is here.

"It's all right I won't hurt you dear" the voice said again.

"Hello is anybody there?" I asked but nothing no one answered me.

"I'm here dear" the voice said who is that I have never heard that voice before.

"Where are you?" I asked the person I don't know where that voice is coming from.

"I'm right here" the voice said it came from behind me.

I turned around around and saw a man I have never seen him before who is he? He's not the same man that gave me the necklace then who is that and how did he get here? Oh let me guess he came just like the other man I'm getting tired of these visiting of some strangers.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" I asked him, he just smiled well not a friendly smile it was really creepy smile I think I like the other man better why can't he just come?

"Oh forgive me princess I'm

Hello my snowflakes and snowballs
End of chapter