Chapter 7

Jack P.O.V.⛄️

⛄️Next morning (it's Saturday)
Yesterday was the best day ever first I saved the girl I like then she told me her name,Elsa it's so beautiful name it fits her perfectly, a beautiful  name for a beautiful girl.

Step one is done in the plan and while I'm talking about the plan I need to write it down so I won't forget it the plan is:

1. Know her name (Elsa)
Number one is done what's next?
2. Get to know her and be her friend
3. Earn her trust
4. Help and protect her in anyway
5. Make her fall in love with me
6. Build a future with her

Not the best plan ever but I hope it will work if not I am dead. Get to know her and be her friend ok I can do that I think but I get the feeling she does not like me so I just have to....I have no idea how to make a friend what is wrong with me I can't make friends ok I can make friends but not girls I have no idea what girls do.

Maybe the guardians can help me I better visit them or maybe Tooth can help me. I jumped out of the window and flew to the North Pole to north workshop. On my way I flew in to a kingdom I think arendelle it's really beautiful who ever lives here is really lucky I would love to live here.

Finally here north workshop. Bunny and north were fighting about witch holiday is better when I came.

"Jack what are you doing here should you not be in school?" North asked.

"Well I need help that's why I came here" I said ok it's now or never I need help so I need to ask but how can I ask without them laughing at me.

"Since when does 'the great Jack Frost' need help mate?" Says bunny or as I call him kangaroo.

"Well I need help with......with"I said not knowing what to say next.

"With what mate?" Oh no how can I say it think frost think.

"Well I.....i.....i" was all I could say. What is happening to me?

"Out with it mate" the kangaroo said and looked at me.
"Ilikethisgirlbutidontknowhowtotalktoher" I said really fast, kangaroo/bunny and north looked at me weirdly they didn't understand me great just great.

"What are you trying to say Jack" north said ok get ready to been laugh at.

"I...like....this.......um......girl......but.....i.....i......don't know how to talk to her there I said it" I said stuttering really much what is wrong with me? This is not who I am the GREAT Jack Frost does not stutter then why do I stutter?

"North did you hear that it looks like frost guy is in love" bunny said smirking/laughing his head of I knew this would happen.

"What is her name?" North asked me should I tell them or not? I better tell them they can help I hope at least.

"Her name is Elsa" I said and they looked at each other weirdly.

"Can you describe her?" North asked why are they asking questions is should me asking and they answer not the other way around.

"Fine she has platinum blonde hair and beautiful icy blue eyes that you can get lost in" I said in a dreamy voice but this is all true.

"Jack do you know who that girl is?" What kind of question is that I don't understand.

"Yes she is a girl what else?" I replied him.

"No Jack she is THE Elisabeth Rose Winters she is the oldest princess of arendelle and heir to the arendelle crown" north said she is a princess?

"A princess?" I asked even I know the answer.

"Yes Jack but it's not all in arendelle something is going on this girl is hiding something, something big I feel it in my belly" (see what I did there) north said ok this is so weird all of sudden.

"Ok first of all can you help me get her to like me that is why I came here not talking about who she is" I said annoyed/angry.

"So are you saying this girl didn't fall for THE Jack Frost ok that is new" bunny said laughing hard.

"Yea something like that but can you help me I have no idea what to do" I asked/said I just want answers so I can go back home (he lives in apartment near the school also Elsa and Anna sorry I forgot to tell you that)

"Jack you just have to be yourself and one question does she know about your powers?" North asked um be myself I don't know if that will work I am number one on the naughty list.

"Well no it might scare her so I won't tell her....at least not yet but thanks anyway I got to go I have homework to do" I lied I don't have homework I just want to get out of here well even if I had homework I wouldn't do it I think homework is useless it has no point it just ruins the fun begin out of school if you know what I mean.

When I got home it was already afternoon I spend that much time there talking about my crush yes she is my crush and I will get her. What does north means with hiding something big I have to find out what it is anyway enough about that.

I eat dinner and looked at the moon. I walked on the balcony and begin talking to the moon not like he is going to answer but I just like it somehow.

"Why is she so special?"
Silence
"Why can't I get her out of my mind?"
Silence
"What is this feeling?"
Silence
"Oh forget it you are never going to answer me are you?"
These questions keep coming into my mind I just can't shake it off (did you see that not oh forget it)
I walked of the balcony and brushed my teeth, got dressed in my pajamas yes I sleep in pajamas and really cool one (the one In Media) I went to bed but couldn't go to sleep.

After trying for 2 hours and nothing I just can't get Elsa out of my mind, after thinking about Elsa for awhile I finally saw the darkness and I fell asleep.

hey my snowflakes❄️
I'm trying to make the chapters longer
Hope you like this chapter how was it?