Replay

Princeton p.o.v.

I was stressin about jaela and her all up in her feelings so i drove to the old dance studio i used to go to as a kid. i parked my car and went inside. when i went in side i heard music already playing in one of the rooms. i hear replay by zendaya i look in the window to see diamond dancing! I hear her singing it too! her voice is A M A Z I N G!😍 and her dance moves is mad crazy! 😍 man ray got lucky! and dem leggings put B O U N D A R I E S on det ass! imma go in to get a closer look. not at her ass... but at her dancing and singing. I got out my phone started recording her. Im surprised she aint noticed me yet! Oh.... She has her eyes closed. It probably calms her down while singing. the song ended i stopped recording and started clapping.

Diamond p.o.v.

When i got through dancing i heard somebody clapping! THT SHIT SCARED THE LIVING FUCKS OUTTA ME! I turned around thinking it was ray, but it was prince!

Me: Mutha Fucka! U scared the livin shit outta me!

Prince: -laughs- im srry. i jus came to get my mind off of stuff with jaela and stuff, and i just heard music playing so i came and i saw you. And must i say dem leggings.... put BOUNDARIES on det ass!😍

Me: nigga shut cho ass up! u know im taken.

Prince: Yea... i know thts why i took a video of u singing and dancing and sent it to ray.

Me: u.. Did... WHAT?!

Prince: yea! he should be txtin back right abo -gco- now. And the Txt is " My baby got ass for days!😍😫👏" and i agree.

Me: Ewww. Yall is jus nasty!😒😂

We both end up laughin at eachother then it got serious.

Prince: so... i like really like Jaela.... but... idk wht to do..... like i wanna ask her out.... but i cant.

Me: well..... You can ask her out...... Or... You can be her long life stalker.... Plz dont.

Prince: -laughs- im not.

Me: Good.

Prince: I might just ask her out.

Me: Thts good. now lets get to dancing.

Prince: Aye. ummm.... i actually wrote a song for jaela..... well us... the boys for all of yall...

Me: Awww really whts it called?

Prince: im falling.

Me: well i would like to hear it...

Prince: You will.... soon....

Me: Awww... Well now... lets get to dancing.

Prince: Thts good for me.

Prince p.o.v.

We got up and started dancing. We danced to I luv this shit by August Alsina (a/n: idk how to spell his last name. Lol) and she started singing again with tht AMAZING voice again. 😍 Ray is one lucky guy! Very lucky! i want to put her voice on replay! so i can listen to it all day. ( see wht i did there?😏) yea.

Hey guys srry it was short i probably wont be updating a lot. i get a ton of home work. My english teacher is a bitch!😒 i gotta read 300 pages in a week so i wont be on for a while so bye!✌️