all eyes on you

Diamond p.o.v
I can't believe I was so fuckin dumb to actually believe I was the only one. I started to text my friend jarrell.
Dmony: I'm so pissed right now!
Trademarked.jb: awww don't b mad princess. U don't deserve him. He's a dog. I've known him since we were lil
Dmony: I wanna whoop his ass!!
Trademarked.jb: shit I'll do it for you! He makes me mad
Dmony: I mean I cant even stand the sent of him when we in class and as soon as he step foot in there I smell polo and be infuriated
Trademarked.jb: damn sounds like u hate his guts. But its okay love you gon get through this.
Dmony: thanks jb. Hey can u come over today?
Trademarked.jb: heh... I was actually omw to surprise you
Dmony: oh wow. I should text jr. And see what he up to.
Trademarked.jb: okay. And can u open the door?
Dmony: lmaoo sure.
I got up and headed downstairs while heading down there to open the door I called jr..
Me: straight to voicemail huh? He always answers my calls.
After shrugging tht off I opened the door and seen a 6'3 dude with a bouquet full of food. And a basket with blankets and movies. And the biggest most goofiest smile behind all of it!
Me: oh rell! U ain't have to do this!!
Jarrell: oh but I wanted to! Anything for angel!
Me: oh wow! look at all this food!! -grabs bouquet-
Jarrell: greedy self.
Me: me and my greedy self going through a lot. Okay.
Jarrell: I know. It's gon be OK love. -hugs me-
Ive known in the months of knowing jb he has this huge crush on me and I like him too. Hes like a year older than me. And he's a senior.
Me: wow thx jb. Let's go up to my room and get to watching these movies and eat this lovely food arrangement!
Jarrell: yes my princess! -bows down-
Me: ha-ha lets go.
We ran back up stairs and began to eat and watch movies. After 4 hours of that we watched all the movies and ate all the food and I was sleep on jb chest. I could hear his heart beat super fast. Like he was nervous or sum. Then I heard him singing all eyes on you by meek mill. I could feel him starring at me. He was playing in my hair. Then I saw a flash and then I popped up.
Jarrell: oh shit! woah! -falls out the bed-
Me: omg are u okay?!
Jarrell: yea I'm fine. I was about to get up and play some music any way.
Me: what you gonna play?
Jarrell: all eyes on you.
Me: u obsessed with that song!
Jarrell: it reminds me of you. - plays song- -sings- baby.. Is u drunk cause u had enough? Are u here lookin for love? Ohhhh ohhh!
Me: -laughs- yasss jb!
He turned around and started singing to me. Like they do in concerts then picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Then gave me and invisible mic to sing Nicki part. I must admit I did kill it. Then we was singing together. And then we started to look in each other eyes. And we started to lean in to each other and then.... IT HAPPENED!

Hello u guys! Sorry it took so long to an update. Got my phone took and forgot. But I hope yall enjoyed. Vote and comment!