♚Shutoku High [2]♚

Takao's POV

I talked to the kendo captain and he agreed that the basketball team can have Haruka-chan to help us if she can complete her work as the representative of Rakuzan. Well, me and Shin-chan accompanied her to the kendo club and watch as she just stare at those guys and tell them their mistakes also the way of fixing it up. 

"So far, I think Shutoku can manage well enough for the next kendo championship. As Rakuzan's kendo captain, I shall praise you guys for being passionate in this sport. Unfortunately, don't think that Rakuzan will be defeated easily, okay?" She says to all kendo club members with a threatening smile. Even I feel the chills down my spine. 

After that, she change to an outfit suitable for sports. She walk over to us with her clothes in her arms, "I never thought I will use my t-shirt for any of my visits except when I want to sleep. It's hot and Rakuzan's uniform is not suitable for this weather." She folds her clothes neatly while we walk to the gym, "You guys better give me your best shot or this will be a nuisance for me." 

I could feel Shin-chan tensed up when she said the word 'nuisance'. I raise a brow at him but he seems not to notice it. "You should know me better, Midorima. You know how I treat those who are nuisances to me." She turns to face Shin-chan with that usual threatening smile. 

The green-head nods. Gripping his fork tighter. 

We arrive at the school's gym and the captain's puzzled face greets us. "That's early." 

She shrugs, "Your school's kendo club can manage their problems themselves. I'm only there to help them out a bit. Now, i have to help you guys. Besides, where is your coach?" 

I point at the coach, "He's there, watching us." 

She nods and thank me before walking away. I notice that some basketball members who are not the regulars are watching her. "She's beautiful." One of them exclaim. 

"Her cold eyes turns me on." One of them continues. 

"Baka! Stop hallucinating and get back to your practice! Also, we are splitting the court today. The other members continue their practice while the regulars will be playing a game against each other. Go now!" Miyaji-senpai smacks their head and shoo them off. 

I could hear Shin-chan sighs. I turn around to face him, "Why are you sighing, Shin-chan?" 

He pushes his glasses up his nose bridge, "If her fiancee ever found out about those guys, they are dead meat." He says proudly while holding his fork. 

"Oi! Takao! Midorima! The game is starting! Get your ass here!" Miyaji-senpai calls for us. 

"Hai!!" I reply as both of us race towards the other half of the court, ready to play a game.

Haruka's POV  

I crouch down at Takao who is kneeling on the floor. He is the last one to fall so I thought I should talk with him. Midorima is just behind him, on his knees too. Both of them are huffing and puffing, taking in as much oxygen they could. Club time already ended.