Chapter 3

When we got to the vending machines in the lobby.We both lloked at the choices.I put in my money and I pushed the button for grape juice.Then we went and sat down."Nice shirt."Gin says smirking.I was wearing a tank top with a cat from Sailor Moon on it."Well I am part cat....."I trail off.I open my juice and I take a sip from it."Here I made this.Cause I got bored."I say and hand him a homemade dog treat.He takes a bite from it and he says"Its flavorless and I think I chipped my tooth." "Well,I'm terrable at cooking so thats expected."I reply.He smiles at me and scratchs my ear.I let out a nice soft purr.I get sleepy and my eyes are threating to close and fall asleep.Then finally I give in and my eyes close and I fall asleep.

-Gin-

I feel her head fall on my shoulder.I throw away the drink and I put her on my back to carry her back to her room.I open the door to her room and I go over to her bed and set her down.I pulled the covers over her.She starts clutching her fish pillow.I scratch her ear one more time and she lets out a soft purr still sleeping.I go over to my room and I go to bed.

-Yuki-

I wake up and I get my bathing suit on and I pack a bag.Today we are going to the beach.We all pack into the car and we drive to the beach.Oh my bathing suit had blue and red paw prints on the top and deep purple for the bottom.When we get there we all pick a spot and I go deeper into the ocean.I feel a hand go right between my ears.They push me down and I hold my breath.We sink deeper and deeper.I try to struggle and break free but they have tight grip on me.There hand goes up to my mouth so I couldn't gasp for air underwater or anything.I can't hold my breath any longer.I look around and It is all darkness.I sqeeze my eyes shut and I open my mouth and I could feel the water pour in.I feel the hand being removed and I open my eyes to see Gin fighting the person back.I gasp and I hold my hands over my mouth.I'm gonna die now.I'm shocked to see what he does next.He places his lips on mine and puts air in my mouth but my eyes give in anyway.I could feel him pull me up to the surface.