Chapter 2

(Faith's P.O.V)

"Yes, I know.... I'm just about to leave... Okay I'll meet you there afterwards, bye"
'Agh I'm running late now, there is no way I'm going to get this job. But as usual I will never give up on my goal.'
i thought as I was running to catch the bus.
As soon as I stepped on the bus everyone turned around to face me. I was a mess, my hair was out of place, I was bright red in the face and I couldn't stop panting 'this is so not my morning...'
Luckily I had time Before my interview began so I sprinted to the nearest restroom to fix my hair and apply my makeup.
Once I was looking perfect I walked over to the 'coffee house' which was where I had applied to work. After the interview I walked over to a different coffee shop to where I had to meet Sally.
"The interview flew in pretty quick  Jared who is the owner seemed really nice, I'm hoping that I will get the job he did say to me that I would know by the end of today, so that's a plus."
"I'm sure you'll get it Faith! Stop worrying so much."
"Yeah well I suppose your right Sally."
As we finished up our coffee and talked some more we finally parted ways and went home. It had started to rain pretty bad as I was walking home so I stood under a shaded bit until the rain went off for a bit. That's when a I had noticed a somewhat handsome stranger standing next to me. As I slowly trying not to let him see, I slightly turned my head around to the left. He was about 7ft tall, had short brown hair and had the prettiest blue eyes I had ever seen, they were sparkling like sapphires they were so beautiful. 
"You okay Madam?" I stood there speechless for a moment.
"Oh, me... Why yes  thank you. You know just waiting for this rain to go off a bit" I said smiling at the beautiful stranger.
"Oh well if that's the case then here you go, Mrs is it?" He said as he smiled while handing me his umbrella
"Miss actually" I said blushing "Why thank you kind Sir, But I can't take your property"
"I insist, besides I wouldn't want a pretty little thing like you getting all wet due to the rain" he said smiling and looking all shy.
"Well... only if you insist, kind sir" I said looking away and blushing
"The names Leo" he said sanding there smiling away extending his hand as for me to shake it.
"Well hi there Leo, my names Faith" as I said that I shook his hand and smiled softly.
"You best be on your way then Faith before this rain gets any worse."
"Oh yes well thank you again for the umbrella Leo" I said as I was walking away. As I turned back to look before I turn the corner, he had suddenly  disappeared from my sight.
He was such a nice dare I say stunning man as I thought walking back home.
*************************************
Hey guys thanks for reading this far! Please let me know what you think so far of this new story I'm writing! I would love to know what you think of the characters so far! Also more chapters coming soon!
~ Laura x ^_^