Chapter 1

"Are you serious?"

"Yes quite serious" 

"But New York? Why New York? Besides why isn't Blake going anyway? I mean it is his section after all. Unless you have decided to change it again." i said with a sarcastic little smirk on my face.

"Yes it is still his section, however we both decided that  you will go to New York and take on Blake's work as I have important issues to discuss with him."

I can't believe that he is sending me to that filthy wretched place. I hate humans, I occasionally like the odd one or two Sadistic Bastards. But the rest make me sick, with all their charity work and helping out  troubled souls. *gags*

"Fine I'll go, who is it this time?"

"That's the spirit my boy," he said sadistically laughing "I will send you the list when you get there, now hurry up and get ready."

* A Couple Of Hours Later*

Right I've got everything I need for New York. "Dad I'm leaving now remember to send the list this time!"

I walk to the front of the castle door, to where a black spiraling portal is waiting for me. As I step through the portal I immediately regret my decision to come here, As soon as I get through the other side of the portal I had landed in some sort of damped and blacked out back-alley. I had turned around to check if there was another exit, but when I did I noticed the portal had vanished and there was a scroll lying on the ground, It had only one name written on it.
"Faith Johnston."
What a Human name ugh.
*************************************
Hey guys I know that this is quite short I just felt that I should continue on chapter two I would really love to know what you think please let me know what you think if 'lucifers son' (yes he will get a name hehe) if you want to find out what happens next comment below! I hope that you all will like this book I'm writing
Thank you
Laura x