Chapter 30.

Chapter 30.

Colten's POV.

I wake up to a sudden pounding on my door. I wait a couple minutes to see if it will stop, it doesn't.

I rip the sheets off my body while grunting. Who on earth would be pounding on my door at this time of night?

As I'm walking down the stairs I notice the clock says three in the morning. I tell myself that if it was a robber he wouldn't be knocking, right?

"Umm?" I says squinting my eyes. Nope it's definitely him. What the hell would he be doing here?

"We need to talk." He says while sliding past me into my living room. Okay?

"What do you need to talk about?" I ask leaning against the doorframe leading into the family room. My parents aren't home, of course, so this is good. If I get stabbed I'll have no one to scream for. Oh well.

"Nikki." He says quickly pacing back and forth. What?

"What?" I say asking my thoughts. This is just weird. For the past week or so he's done nothing but break my nose and punch me repeatedly in the face.

"I came to talk about Nikki." He announces through gritted teeth. Oh this is just too cute. Stupid Jackson.

"That's funny." I say smirking. If he's really here to talk about Nikki, shouldn't he be shouting or something? Maybe he's used all his rage. I only got two broken noses, and a few gashes on my face. Nothing to bad. Yet.

"You think this is funny?" He scowls. I laugh.

"I think it's fucking hilarious." I say in between laughs. He's funny if he thinks he can tell me to stay away from her, again. We've already broken up. And let me tell you it took me a while to fall asleep knowing that happened. Then this asshole comes banging on my door in nothing but basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

"Your such and asshole." He scoffs. Well this is about to get interesting.

"I'm the asshole?" I scoff. "You the one who came here at three in the morning to talk about your sister."

"Yes. Is that a problem?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Yea," I scoff. "It is actually. I was trying to sleep."

"So you don't want to talk about Nikki?" He asks with eyebrows raised.

"There's nothing to talk about." I rub the back of my neck with my hand.

The mention of her name even gets my stomach in a frenzy of butterflies. Then again my heart is broken. I've never had a relationship with any girl. This was all new to me. Then she left, what's there left to do?

"There's lots to talk about." He clarifies. The look in his eyes says it all. The great Jackson Long is...guilty.

"You do, I don't." I state. I have nothing to say to her prick of a brother.

"Fine, if you're going to be difficult, just listen." He holds his hand up to me. He raises his eyebrows asking if that's okay.

"Okay." I groan. This is not how I want to start my morning.

"When I first heard about you guys...dating." He cringes. "I wanted to break every god damn bone in your body. But I didn't. Still regretting that." He mutters to himself. "Anyways, I wanted to protect her from your player ways."

"Obviously I wasn't going to hurt her." I mumble to myself.

"Then I saw the way that you looked at her when she left you earlier. I never thought that you would look that...heart broken." He explains shaking his head.

"And?" I press. He shoots me a glare before sighing and continuing.

"I have one question." He states.

"Okay?" I say more like a question.

"Did you have sex with her." He clenches his jaw.

"Um," I grunt. I don't know if I should tell the truth or not. It's kind of a personal situation between her and I. And I would like to keep it that way.

"She told me you did. But I don't know if it was out of anger or not. So did you?" He asks more sternly. Shit.

"This is kind of weird, Jackson, why do you want to know?"

"Would you just tell me, I don't have time for your games."

"Then yes, we have had sex," I say slowly, holding my hands in front of my face to block myself if he decides to punch me.

Jacksons fists clench to his sides and he tightens his jaw. Hopefully he calms down before I actually don't take it easy on him now.

"Before or after you were dating?" He proceeds.

"I'm not telling you that!" I shout. This is a personal matter. I mean why would you want to know that about your sister?

"Just tell me!" He yells back. Not with anger but annoyance.

"Goddamn, you're going to kill me, it was before, but," I hurriedly say, "To be completely honest, she already knew how I felt about her." It wasn't a total lie.

Actually now that I think about it, that's the only time we actually had sex. When we weren't dating. I guess it's just because we just got together and didn't really worry about the labels.

"Your such a prick." He mutters. "I can't believe you, you could fuck any girl in the school and you choose my sister. She's not like the girls you mess around with."

"Trust me, I know." I smirk. Oops.

"Don't start." He says through gritted treat. I put my hands up in defense. I knew right when I said that he wouldn't be happy. But it's not just the sex that makes her different, even though that's amazing as hell, it's the way she is just so naturally caring and beautiful.

"What did you want to talk about other than your sister's 'sex' life." I roll my eyes.

"She doesn't have a 'sex' life." He states in denial.

"Okay whatever. Proceed." I move my hand in front of me.

"Okay. Even though I think it is highly disgusting that you and her love each other, I'm willing to overlook it. Because of the way she is broken. I'm doing this for her not so you can release yourself." He rolls his eyes.

"So what are you saying?" I ask completely lost. Don't ask me what my mind was thinking about. Okay fine, Nikki naked, Nikki screaming my name, Nikki moaning my name, Nikki- hey, I'm a guy, I'm allowed to think about those things.

Though, now that I think about it, it's kind of weird with her brother staring at me.

"I'm saying you can get back together with her." He says barely a whisper. All I know is he said that I could 'get back together' with her.

"Wow." I say still in shock.

"On one condition." He points at me.

"Right." I say. Of course he would have a condition.

"No more sex." He says clearly. Did he just say 'no sex'? What the hell, I can't do that.

"What?" I say stunned. My good mood overturned with disappointment.

"You heard me. No more." He says before heading to the door. "See you around." He slaps my shoulder before walking out the door. I don't know if that means we're friends again? But I guess being with Nikki is enough.

I fall back in my bed after taking the stairs to my room. All I can think about is my beautiful girl waiting for me. My beautiful girl. Hasn't she always been though?

Another chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy. Check out my new books as well.

Like and comment :)