four

Olivia's nimble fingers separated a few green grapes off the vine from the glass bowl beside her and tossed them into her mouth, pleased with the crunchy skin protecting the sweet flavored fruit

Olivia's nimble fingers separated a few green grapes off the vine from the glass bowl beside her and tossed them into her mouth, pleased with the crunchy skin protecting the sweet flavored fruit. Her other hand was occupied with her iPhone, scrolling through her Instagram feed. Olivia let out a scoff when she came across one of the girls that goes to her school with her  tits practically hanging out.

Olivia wasn't exactly saying she's a slut but that girl has been pounded more times than the I in Pixar.

Olivia giggled at her own humor but was cut short to a small ticking sound echoing through her spacious room. Her eyebrows furrowed and she paused her actions, letting her eyes scan the room a couple times before the noise resonated off the beige walls once again. She locked her phone and tossed it to the end of her bed carelessly, hopping off her mattress. Her long legs striding over to her bedroom window.

Below her Zayn stood with his arm cocked back, ready to throw whatever object he had been chunking at her window but stopped his movements and lowered his arm at the sight of Olivia.

She was beautiful. Her thick mocha brown hair was pulled into a loose ponytail on the top of her head. Her face was illuminated by the overly powerful streetlights and he could see the gleam of her caramel eyes even with the distance between them. A milky brown tank top hugged her petite waist and chest in all the right places. Zayn took notice of the small peaks in her shirt and he had to admit that it was fucking hot. A pair of white silk sleep shorts hung low on her hips, a thin sliver of her bronze lower abdomen available for Zayn's greedy eyes. He felt breathless.

"Zayn, what are you doing? It's almost one in the morning." Olivia yelled in the most quiet voice she possibly could.

Zayn shrugged his broad shoulders in response. "I couldn't sleep and I could see your light on so obviously you couldn't sleep either."

Olivia's eyes lulled in the back of her head but she couldn't help the grin stretching across her face. He was right about the fact that she was in no possible way about to get any shut eye soon but if her parents heard either one of them talking or any commotion at all then her ass would be grass.

"Wanna talk about life?" Zayn spoke up once more.

Olivia giggled at his words. She had nothing better to do and she was actually so intrigued with learning more about Zayn because right now he seemed so mysterious to her. She nodded her head in return.

"Come inside though, it's freezing out there."

Zayn climbed the ladder of the fire escape and skipped his way up the steel stairs, slipping through Olivia's bedroom window. His fingers were tingling from the dramatic temperature change, a fiery sensation spreading through his phalanges. His eyes browsed across her room, taking in the atmosphere. He was astonished by how cavernous her room was for just being a bedroom. Her bedroom was practically the size of his house before his parents passed away.