one

pic above is Olivia ❤️

              Olivia Pierce tossed on the queen sized mattress, having a difficult time getting any rest in the sweltering bedroom. She fumbled around in the silky sheets, attempting to kick the fabric from her clammy body but failing and only getting it more tangled between her legs. She huffed in annoyance before shoving the material off her petite body.

She forced her eyes open, scanning around the dim room illuminated by the moonlight peeking through the curtains. She glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table, eyes still blurry with sleep. She took the palms of her tiny hands and rubbed her eyelids to get rid of the remaining sleep in her eyes. She squinted at the clock once again, the glowing numbers much clearer now.

3:19 a.m.

Goddamn insomnia.

The temperature in the stuffy room only seemed to rise the more she remained in her bed. The humidity caused a light sheen of sweat to glaze her bronze skin. She needed fresh air. Groaning, she swung her legs over the side of the bed before hopping off. She shuffled over to the window, legs stiff with sleep. Yanking the curtains open, her fingers untwist the latch. She nudged the window open and hummed in content when the refreshing breeze washes over her sweat coated skin.

The sky was dark, adorned with speckles of burning white stars here and there to contrast against the pitch blackness. Her orbs browsed the midnight sky, thinking about how this image would be perfect to photograph then sketch. Olivia loved to draw. Plus she was good at it.

Her attention towards the beautiful atmosphere was disrupted by a gentle voice humming a soft melody. Her eyes diverted to a young man across the street sitting crisscross on the dense sidewalk, tapping his nimble fingers against his thigh to the beat of whatever song he was singing.

Olivia took note of the dusty throw blanket covering his legs that was ripped to total shreds and there was no way the flimsy fabric could contain any warmth. Her heart ached in her chest as she watched the man finally stretch out on the uncomfortable concrete, resting his head on the hard ground. Olivia always had a soft spot for the homeless.

She proceeded to gaze at the homeless man until she realized she should probably get the same well needed rest the young homeless man was getting.

••••

okay so that was short just to get you introduced but basically Olivia is going to fall in love with Zayn aka the homeless guy across the street and he falls in love with her yada yada yada. pls vote and comment ❤️