chapter 7

Emily's pov:

I heard my alarm go off for school. After a few minutes I decide to get up. I head to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

I get my clothes and put them on. I wore a blue top that had a bro-fist on it and some black ripped jeans. I grabbed my black converses. I headed back to the bathroom to brush my hair into a ponytail and added my natural make-up.

My penny board was downstairs so I just grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.
"Morning" Jc greeted me on my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a banana and grabbed my blue pennyboard. I didn't really know to ride, but they taught me how to ride a little. I said goodbye and skated to school. I stumbled a little on the way, but I got the hang of it.

~lunch~

Honestly lunch is the worst time at school to me. Since it was a new year I had to find a different table to sit at.

I found some old friends and decided to sit with them. My friend Katie, Brittany, and....Makenna!

Makenna was my bff from when I was little. I was always protective over her because I was just 1 month older than her.
"OMG kenna?" I say. "Yeah" she says turning around. "Emily?"
"What happened? I haven't seen you since you moved to L.A" I said hugging her.

"Some family stuff happened but it's okay now" she said. She didn't seem okay.

"You still love 5sos?" I say. "Idk, do you still love o2l?" She said raising an eyebrow.
"Oh I want to tell you something guess who-" she starts but gets interuppted by the bell. "You can tell me later. You should come over" I say hoping she would say 'yes' or 'sure'.
"Sorry I can't I have to do something after school with the fam" she says "maybe tomorrow?". "Yeah sure" I say walking to class. "Bye see you later?" She yells. "Yeah".

~after school

I try to ride my pennyboard. While getting the hang of riding it someone trips me. "Ow!" I yells. My knee was scraped.

When I turned around I saw Ashley. Oh great, she's the popular girl at my school. But to me she a popular bitch. " what do you want Ashley" I say getting up. "Your penny board of course. It's so pretty and cool, unlike you" she said taking my pennyboard.

"My family gave me that" I say trying to grab it. "What family. Your just a lonely little orphan. What family would want that?" She say looking me up and down.

"Someone who cares. Someone who likes me for me, and how I'm not a slutty ass bitch like you" I start yelling. Kian gave me the board, so it was very important. I really regretted saying that but it had to be done. "You little...." She raises her hand a brings it towards me.
I was waiting for her hand to meet why face, but nothing. I look up and Makenna was holding her arm with a strong grip.

"What the...." Ashley begins, but Makenna just slaps her. Ashley tries to swing a punch but Kenna just pushes her. "Stop acting tuff. Everyone knows that your parents are getting a divorce and that your cutting" she says. A tear runs down Ashley's eye. "Your such a bitch" she yells while running away. "Its my job" kenna says flipping her hair sassly. I turn to say thanks but she's gone. "Where....?" I grab my pennyboard and skated home. I guess I'll say thanks to her tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Such a long story. I hope you guys loved this chapter as much as I did. Shout out to my best friend Makenna for letting me put her silly butt in here. I luv u guys. Bye <3 BTW picture of makenna is above