CHApter 6 Dancing is my thing

Soo here's my 6th chapter. Here it goes:

It was Friday and thank God the next day was Saturday so it's sleep all day for me.

I drove off to school wearing clothes for dancing. (a/n outfit on the side ===>)

I went to school right away, but I had to go get my books in the locker.

When I was getting my books in the locker, there was a hand that slammed on my locker which gave me a fright. When I looked up, it was the face of the devil and the smirk of a stupid asshole. Yeah you guessed it, it's Harry.

"Hey babe!" with his cheeky smile showing off his sweet dimples. Oh how I wished I can just kiss his cheek. But whoa there Sunshine, that inner voice said, remember he's a jerk and like what you said 'books before boys.'  

Thanks inner voice I needed that. "hello Sunshine are you there?" I got disturbed by Harry's hand going back and forth at my face. I guess I was in a deep thought.

"Yeah Yeah I am." "Hey what clubs are you gonna join?" he asked me. "I think dance club. It's not hard if you try? right?" I giggled. "How 'bout you? what club are you taking?" I asked Harry "I guess me and the guys are trying out on football." "Cool" was all I said.

The first bell rang which means we had better go to our first two periods before lunch. Me and Harry exchanged goodbyes and headed off to our class.

History and Math were great. I got the hang on quadratic equations, from the help of the teacher.

Today's lunch are meatloaf madness served with horrific hashbrown and as a drink is Oh my gahd Orange juice. Funny how cafeteria's serving funny named food on their menu.

I walked up to the cafeteria table with all of the gang laughing their heart out.

 We did a few 'hey' and 'hellos' together. "so guys what clubs are you joinging in? Niall asked while his mouth was full of food. "Nialler, don't talk while your mouth is full" I said with a motherly tone and laughed at my behavior of being a mother. "Sorry MOM. I love food soo much I couldn't control my manners over the table." I glanced over at Daphne who never leaves her eyes off of him. I know she has this big crush on Niall, but to tell you the truth it bugs me when she starts to talk about him all day. Like when he had his braces on, when he took off his braces, his favorite food is potatoes and stuff like that. 

After lunch we headed over to the bulletin board near the principals office that says where the area's for the clubs are. The club areas are: Glee club is in the Music Room (which is for Niall,Daphne and Perrie). Football club is on the field (which is for Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry). Fashion club is in the sewing room (which is for Eleanor). And Dance club is in the dance studio (which is for me, Chachi, Danielle and Ian). We headed off to the club areas, which is sad for me because we won't be going to our last period which is Music with Mr. Schuester. Awww

We all said goodbye's but the boys did not gor to their club because  their was a note attached to the side of the area where the football club will be. The note says: ATTENTION: To all football players who want to join in the club, will not be having a meeting with the coach, because he's been sick for over two weeks. Instead you make check out other clubs to see if they are any good enough. That is all for now.

"I guess we will not be playing football for now" Louis said with a sad face. "Don't worry guys. You can watch us audition for the dance club." Ian said to the boys. "Sure we'd love to" Liam smiled. "I would love to see Sunshine make a mistake" Harry said while wearing a cheeky grin. "Haha. Let's just wait and see Mr. Styles." I replied.

We went inside the studio and there were plenty of dancers who would audition to be in the dance club.

Some people kept on saying their daddy paid a workshop soo that they can practice and audition to be in the dance club.

Wow. Talk about a spoiled brat.

We signed our names in the long table. There's a clipboard for auditioning solo and a clipboard auditioning with a partner or a group.

The guys couldn't come in, because only dancers can be inside. Instead their outside,but there's a window to let them see what's inside and a speaker to let them hear what the dancers' song is playing.

Afew dancers start to audition. The next was Danielle and her song was I Shouldve Kiss You by Chris Brown (a/n this choreo was before chachi who made a choreo of i shouldve kiss you. Soo if you haven't watch this. Go to Youtube now!!!)

Before she started, she looked at Liam and mouthed a 'Good Luck' and she answered back with a 'Thank you'

After she ended her solo, we gave her a big hug to let her know she did a great job. Also Liam was impressed and gave her a flying kiss and Daniell caught by her hand and placing it in her chest where her heart is. How sweet and cute.

The next duo was Chachi and Ian. Their song was Till I Die by Chris Brown (a/n If you haven't seen it, look it up on YouTube. Just type Chachi and Ian Till I Die by Chris Brown. I tell ya, their good)

I also gave them a biig hug and went back to where I was seated.

After a few auditionees, it was my turn. I turned to Danielle then to Chachi and Ian and to the boys who mouthed a 'Good Luck'

...except for Harry. He just mouthed 'your gonna fail' and i mouthed back 'let's see'

My song was Make Me Proud by Drake ft. Nicki Minaj (a/n video on the side=====>)

When I was dancing, I did my best on dancing this choreo which made me happy and fun. When it ended everyone started to cheer and clapped their hands. I was soo happy and I took a quick glance at Harry who had a shocked face and his mouth was formed in a small 'o' shape. I laughed, because he said I will fail, but he was wrong.

Then we ended our session in dance club. Me, Danielle, Chachi and Ian talked on how wonderful we all did and how proud each and every one of us did.

As we were all out of the studio the guys started to give us a bone-crushing hug. And well Harry did his walk towards me and gave me a smirk on his face. "Soo Mr. Styles, wasn't that a fail dance for you?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. "Well...um you could say that was great babe" he said. You could tell that he's guilty of saying i was gonna fail that choreo, but who won? I won! hahaha beat that Styles.

We all went home and let me tall ya, we were all stinky by the sweat which appeared on our body from all the dancing we have done. Good thing I brought an extra shirt just in case I was getting sweaty.

As I got home. My parents were watching tv. My aunt May is not yet here, because of working at Syco Records. My parents saw me being sweaty. "How was school honey, besides the fact that your covered in sweat?" my dad chuckled. "It was great. I auditioned for a dance club with my friends." Oh that's great honey. when will the results be out?" my mom asked. "Not sure though, but they'll keep me posted." "Ok dinner is almost ready, but before eating, you might wanna take a shower. Don't wanna stink up the food Sunshine." My dad joked. I went up to my room, took my clothes off and ran a hot soothing bath in the bath tub. And you know, my aunt's bath tubs have all tvs so you can watch while taking a bath. I aslo have rubber ducky to have some company in here.

I went down and ate dinner with my beloved parents.

After dinner I went upstairs and got in bed and drifting off to sleep.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So that's my 6th chapter. Its sucks right? be honest with me.

sooo..

Comment

Vote and

Share

-Pia =)))