Mission Impossible

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR THE ORIGINALS!

Klaus Prov

It's been 3 months, 3 months of hell, 3 months of torture, 3 months since the love of my life died. She sacrificed so much for my family and we did nothing to deserve it. Kol is constantly apologizing for his role in Isabella's death, but nothing he does or says will change the fact that my Bella is dead. The Cullens left a few weeks after Bella died, they said something about joining the Volturi. I didn't stop them. No matter how much I hate to admit it, the Cullens truly did love Bella. As do I, she was the light in my sea of darkness. Hope is now crawling, because of Bella Hayley and Hope are alive and well and there is no way I'll ever be able to repay her. No matter how hard I try I can't get Isabella off my mind, I love her...and I always will.

Kol Prov

"Have you found anything yet darling," I asked Davina.

"No, nothing yet," she replied sadly.

"Ugh! This is pointless. We aren't going to find anything that will help us bring back Bella!" I yelled, flipping the table.

Just then Vincent walked through the door.

"I wouldn't give up just yet," said Vincent who was holding a book.

"What the hell do you want," I snapped at him.

"You better be nice to me seeing that I just found the answer to your problem," replied Vincent, who threw the book he was holding at me.

I began to read the spell.

"La vita per una vita," I whispered.

"What does that mean?" asked Davina.

"It means a life for a life," I replied.

"So in order to bring back Bella we need to trade someone's life for hers?" asked Davina.

"That's not all. It can't just be some random person. It has to be someone who is the same species as Bella," I replied.

"Meaning," asked Davina.

"Meaning that we have to find someone who is a witch and a werewolf," I whispered.

"Luckily for you, I know where we can find the right people," replied Vincent.

"What do you get out of this?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Let's just say that you will owe me a favor," smiled Vincent.

"Deal," I replied.

"So...where should we begin?"

Well, you guys asked for it so I delivered. Here is the sequel to The Hybrid and The Human. I am still debating on whether or not I should continue. I loved how I ended The Hybrid and The Human, but I got so many requests to make a sequel. So I will let you guys decide on whether or not I should continue this sequel. Make sure to review!