Waterfall

(Your POV)

Sans dragged me off to somewhere out of Snowdin, thank god I was getting sick of the freezing cold for so long. But I hope Papyrus can handle Chara cause she can be a little.....hyperactive.....okay that's understatement she likes to bounce off the walls she's that hyper. I sighed and looked at Sans who had a tight grip on my arm as if i'd vanish or something, I smiled a little cause he was kinda cute that way. I sighed again which is something I tend to do when I get impatient or bored and Sans looked at me . "What is it (y/n) ? " He asked and I just shook my head before speaking "are we there yet my legs kinda hurt" I was kinda honest since my legs are still hurting me from the whole falling and getting nearly murdered by everything. He made us stop and let go of my hand, I looked at him suspiciously before all of a sudden he picked me up bridal style. I squeaked and blushed crimson red , I swear if this was an anime my nose would be pouring buckets of blood. 

(Sans POV Because everyone need more Blackberry)

She was crimson red when I picked her up and this caused me to give a  big smirk to her. "you like this kitten?" I leaned towards her ear causing her to blush harder. I glanced at her on occasion as I walked to where the echo flowers grew the most, her blushing subsided and I was sorta on alert to make sure Alphys wouldn't come and take my sweet pet away. "Sans? are you okay?" I snapped my head when I heard my precious kitten asked me that, I just smiled sweetly and nodded at her. She smiled and  actually nuzzled into me, I blushed slightly when she did this but pretended it was nothing as we made it.

(Back to your POV)

I looked around and saw these beautiful flowers all around us, I gasped in awe as there was a glowing pool not to far off as well. I looked at Sans and noticed a softer side to him, huh he does have a sweet side after all. I smiled and softly pushed away to get out of his arms but he pulled me closer and shook his head. "No kitten I'm comfortable like this" He said to me as he sat us down in the flowers, I blushed as her plucked a flower and whispered something into it. I looked at him confused as he handed me the flower, I leaned in to smell it but it spoke. "You're always mine kitten" the flower says and I blushed hard looking at him, he smiled warmly before telling me what the flowers were. "these are called echo flowers they repeat the last thing they are told..." Sans told me as the flower repeated what he said. I smiled softly as we just sat there whispering to the flowers for hours......

(Someone's POV)

What does Sans think he's doing!? Flirting with the enemy and even keeping her as a pet!? Doesn't he realize she's the last soul to free us all from this hellish place! I growled as I watched him pet the girl, she didn't seem to mind and seemed actually comfortable around him. I was disgusted as it was just plain wrong for a monster and human to get along, they were the ones who shoved us down here in the first place! I needed to strike soon while they aren't high alert, I grabbed my battle ax and began to charge at the two and with all my might I swung at the girl in Sans lap.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger because I'm evil hahahaha well hope ya enjoy, and who was that person anyways? I think we all know who it is.....