three

I had officially been in the therapy center for six months. I was so ready to get out. I hadn't gotten any happier. I didn't even believe in love anymore. I stopped thinking about Vic and I'm sure he had stopped thinking about me long before I did. 

I didn't think about anything now. I was numb. I didn't eat. I didn't sleep. I didn't even move.

Jenna had stopped caring and I didn't blame her. Why would you care for someone that wouldn't change?

That was such a hypocritical statement because in reality, I had did that for five years.

I cared for Vic, knowing full well that he'd never change.

Just because I knew, didn't mean I wasn't still waiting.

Of course I was still waiting. Deep inside, after pushing away all thoughts of him, I knew something inside me was missing. His love would be the one thing that completed me. It would change my life because I had sat here, for 6 1/2 years now, waiting for his love to fulfill me. 

I decided that killing myself slowly for a month wouldn't help at all, so I picked myself up and settled for a shower. I ended up being in the bathroom for about two hours, sulking in the water that was once warm. It had gone cold on me a while ago, but I didn't care. Like I said, I was numb.

"Kellin." A familiar voice called out.

I stopped the water, making sure I could hear the person fully.

"Yes, Jenna?" I groaned.

"Someone is here for you. Someone rather... important. I suggest you get ready and make yourself look presentable." She spoke.

I sighed loudly and waited for her to leave the bathroom.

Who could possibly be here for me?

I got out and dried myself before re-entering my room. I put on a red button up and black jeans. It was my favorite outfit. Vic had bought it for me for my birthday during our first year of dating. Just the thought of him brought tears to my eyes. I missed him so much, but at the same, I never wanted to see him again. I wiped away my tears, erasing all thoughts from my head. I couldn't be emotional while meeting this person. I had already disappointed enough people in life. If this person truely was important, I didn't want disappoint them, too.

I brushed my hair and teeth, feeling somewhat content about my appearance. Even though I already showered, I sprayed on some cologne and walked out.

"Are you ready?" Jenna asked.

I nodded slowly with a small smile. She hugged me tightly and I stood there, not knowing why she was hugging me.

"What was that for?" I questioned dully.

"I just hope everything goes okay. You really deserve more, Kell." She smiled.

I looked at her, confused. She simply continued walking, letting me follow her.

She stepped out of the way, revealing someone I thought I'd never see again.

He looked so different. His lips wore a smile. His eyes held a glow. His eyebrows weren't furrowed.

This wasn't the person I knew before.

"Kellin." He spoke in a whisper.

I didn't care about anything else in the world as I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He picked me up and actually hugged me back.

"Omigod, Vic. I can't believe you're here." I burst into tears.

"You can believe it. I'm right here, baby." He spoke.