Chapter 1: I Don't Love Harry!

“This is your craziest idea yet,” Phil warned his friend Faith as she handed him a carefully outlined set of blueprints.  “Where the hell did you get these?”

“I told the city planning office that I was completing renovations for the lodge here,” Faith replied as she jimmied open the window.

“And they just gave them to you?” Phil knew Faith was persuasive, but she wasn’t this magical.

“Well I had to forge a contractor’s license and a work contract, but that was easy,” Faith replied holding out a hand through the window since she had already gone inside. “Come on.”

“Faith, I don’t know.”

“These are my idols Phil. Either you are with me for the celebrity wedding of the year or you run back home to your mommy.” Phil screwed up his face. Faith knew the “run to mommy” comment would get him moving. He crawled inside the window almost landing on top of her.

“So which guy are you hoping to meet face to face here?” Phil asked as he followed his best friend down the marble encased hallway.

“Any of them would be awesome,” Faith sighed. “I wish I could marry one.”

“Who says you can’t?” Faith shot him a look that reminded Phil he might have zoned out during her One Direction rants a few too many times. “Something tells me I’m supposed to know the answer to my own question.”

“Yes, you are loser. Do you ever listen to me?”

“I do when you are talking about things that matter.”

“One Direction matters! They saved me!”

“Just tell me why you can’t marry any of them. Are they all dating someone?” Faith sighed.

“Everyone except Zayn, although he has been acting really weird lately according to my sources on Twitter.” Phil nodded praying she didn’t continue on, but he knew better. “First Louis met Martzia who is now their publicist for the band. She is so pretty and smart. I can’t wait for the day they get married. Then Niall met Clara. Their story is so romantic. They met in a stuck elevator!”

“Sounds like very little romance and fun to me.”

“You don’t understand. Anyway, there is also Harry and Giovanna who are getting married this weekend. Giovanna is proof that the boys really will marry a fan.”

“A fan who owns most of England.” Faith glared and Phil raised his hands in surrender. “Fine. No more comments.”

“And just a few weeks ago Liam announced he is finally in a relationship with his childhood sweetheart Amelia. The fans have been speculating for years on that one. We are all so excited that they have finally fallen in love. It’s like the love story of our dreams.” Faith looked at Phil waiting for him to say something. “Speak Phil!”

“Um…how lovely?”

“Remind me why you are my best friend?”

“Personally, I think it’s because we happened to be neighbors as kids. It was just easier than meeting someone saner than you.” Faith smacked him on the head as she made her way into a janitorial closet for the resort lodge. “So why are we hanging out with the mops?”

“I can’t just waltz into the wedding like I belong there. I have a subtle plan of attack.” Phil groaned. A subtle plan of attack could only mean one thing in Faith’s mind.

“Please tell me you didn’t bring disguise—you brought disguises,” he groaned watching as she pulled out a maid’s uniform. “What am I wearing?” She pulled out another housekeeping dress.