Part 2

In this second part of our argument we shall shed some more light on the matters discussed in the first part and we shall include some new information to the argument as well.

In the first part we told you about how Pakistan is meant to serve a higher purpose due to the fact that it is host to number of special bloodlines.
In the second part we are going to tell you about the activities of both the good and evil forces which seek to protect and destroy these bloodlines and Pakistan respectively.

As we mentioned earlier this process began right after the completion of Nabu'at and the advent of Islam as the armies of Islam began expanding their territory after the conquest of Makkah.
The expansion of Islam was a two pronged process, on one side the Muslim armies expanded and reached more and more lands to increase their borders and spread faith, at the same time God himself was carrying out another type of expansion that was meant for the end times and its preparation.
The first phase of this expansion was to identify the special bloodlines along the lands which the Muslim armies had conquered. From whichever land the Muslim armies crossed, the descendants of these special bloodlines were marked. The second phase of this plan was to create a safe haven for these bloodlines to protect them from being used by Satan and his demonic army because of the great spiritual powers that the descendants of these bloodlines possessed. An academy you may say was needed that was to serve as a fertile ground for the proper training of these bloodlines. That fertile ground, as you all may already know, was chosen to be the land that is now called Pakistan. And thus the great migration started. Bloodlines from all across the world including Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East began to converge at the predestined spot, picked by God for their protection and training. They all began moving, slowly, generation after generation, to the sub continent. Similarly many Saints began to make their way to this land, in order to convert the converging bloodlines to Islam because these bloodlines were also Christian, Jewish (Bani Israel) etc. like the bloodlines of Christian Saints like John the Baptist and Saint Francis etc.
They all slowly converged to this land of fate and destiny because they were to serve a higher purpose, a greater destiny. They were to create the New World Order, not for Satan, but for Allah.
A New World Order of Islam.
This New World Order of Islam is the final stage of Gods plan to unite all mankind under the banner of Islam. The plan for this New World Order has existed from the beginning of time, since Adam came to the Earth. But in order to create a New World Order it was first necessary to unite all mankind under a single banner, the banner of faith, and so the process of Nabu'at was started to guide the people of the world and to make them realize that only God has power to rule the universe. Upon the completion of Nabu'at, this plan started into its second phase, which was the preparation of an army that would carry out the revolution, to destroy the demons and unite mankind. For this reason these bloodlines were selected and collected in this land of ours, so that they may be trained and ready when the time for the great revolution, the Ghazwa-e-Hind and Armageddon comes because it is clearly known that when Imam Mehdi rises against Satan, the armies that shall aid him in his battle will come from the sub-continent.

The demons knew that a New World Order was soon to be created, but they did not know where or how.
So they used their evil resources to make sure that when the new world order came it would be by their hands.
And for this purpose, they controlled and caused many events in history.
The French Revolution, The First and Second World Wars, The Creation of Israel, and Americas attack on Afghanistan, The creation of national reserves system etc. all these events were coordinated in order to lay the foundation for a Satanic New World Order. In which mankind was to be a slave to demons and Satan. But they all failed because the New World Order was never meant to be in their hands. The New World Order is to be made in the name of Allah, in the name of Islam. It is to be an order of peace and prosperity. Not one of doom and destruction. It is to be created by these special bloodlines in the name of Allah in order to set man free from the slavery of Satan and his demons.

But all this does not mean that these evilforces were completely unaware of what was going on. No. They did have someidea. They knew enough to be sure that Pakistan or more properly the subcontinent was to play a large role in the creation of a New World Order. Theysaw it more as a threat than a cause. They knew that the sub-continent is aplace that will cause problems for them in their plan to create an evil NewWorld Order. So, they did what they needed to do, they sent their battle shipsand armies and conquered this land, but they could not hold it in their handsfor long. Only a hundred years after Charles Napier landed on the shores ofKarachi, Pakistan was created and the plans of evil demons and evil powers werespoiled. But, during the hundred years that these evil powers had the subcontinent under their control they did all they could to infect this land withevil. In the same year that Charles Napier took over Karachi a Masonic Lodgewas created in Karachi. And in front of it was made a YMCA hostel a few yearslater. These masonic lodges were also created in other cities, sometimes in theform of clubs like the Lions Club, and the Rotary Club, but the purpose of allthese establishments was the same. They were created in order to spreadnegative energies across the land, to infect the hearts and minds of the peoplewith sin and corruption. They created a dark cloud on the minds of the peopleso that the people were unable to think or rather unable to question what wasgoing on in the country. Even today it can be said that the current unrest inKarachi is probably due to the powerful negative influences of the Dark Lodges.It is safe to say that if Karachi had remained the capital of Pakistan, thedemonic powers may have been able to succeed in their plan to destabilize anddestroy Pakistan. It is because of the great General Ayub Khan, who with thehelp of Allah Almighty transferred the capital of Pakistan to Islamabad, thatwe are safe today.
These Masonic Lodges were not just buildings. They acted like antennas,spreading evil influences. They also served as a sort of stepping stones fordemonic entities. Due to some hidden aspects of their architecture thesebuildings were able to be used by demons to plan and spread their influences.They were like an airport for demons, which were worshiped and helped by theFreemasons. In this way the Freemasons have controlled our minds for more thana century, keeping us blind while their puppets rob our land and leave us emptyhanded. Similarly, the YMCA was in fact a clever plot to spread evil among theyounger generations. They were not hostels; rather they were places ofindoctrination, where the demonic powers superimposed ideas and habits into theminds of young men and women so that they could ensure the destruction of thecoming generations. In this light, the YMCA behind Lal Masjid in Islamabad alsoreveals its purpose.
Similarly, through their supernatural powers, these demons made the people ofthe sub-continent drift away from religion and caused them to becomematerialistic by making them get involved in politics so much that they forgotthe true needs of the people and this resulted in economic collapse in thesub-continent. Even now, the people of the sub-continent are so occupied withtrying to fulfill their basic necessities that they do not even have time tothink abut what is actually going on in the country. We have been trapped in aneconomic cage that does not let us realize or question whatever the puppets ofthese demons are doing to our country.
But this shall not go on for long InshaAllah. As we can see in the present,many people and organizations are beginning to reveal their true faces.Taliban, Isis, Al-Qaeda, they are all showing their true faces as the followersof Satan and the enemy of Islam.The cloud on our minds is slowly being clearedby the grace of God and we are finally able to see the evil that is going on inour country. There still exist many hidden Saints of God in this land who aretrying to save us from evil forces. We are now beginning to fight back toreclaim our land from these satanic forces in the name of Allah. Open youreyes, realize the lies we have been told and then join hands. Because we canonly defeat this evil when we unite and fight in the name of God.
I hope that this article inspires you to look more deeply into the currentaffairs and also the history of Pakistan and I hope that you will begin tounderstand the bigger picture.
In Part- 3 we shall reveal the details of these special bloodlines, how toidentify them and what their powers really are.
Till next part, I bid you farewell.