Part 1

Beneath the politics, under the facade of democracy and bureaucracy, there exists in Pakistan a deeper, more sinister cause that has always directed the course of our history. It is a cause that no one admits to, but one which everyone knows and follows deep in their hearts. Every one who has even been connected to Pakistan in any way knows that a greater purpose drives the pawns of politics, democracy and warfare in this country. Even before the creation of Pakistan, its fate was ordained, and in fact the very creation of Pakistan serves a higher purpose than that which our textbooks would allow us to know. Pakistan has a purpose. Pakistan has a destiny.

In order to understand this destiny, we must travel back in time 1400 years to the age of the advent of Islam. With the dawn of Islam, Allah's purpose of enlightening the human race was fulfilled. The Qur'an and the teachings of Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) were to last till the end of time as a glowing light of guidance for all of mankind. Because the Prophets of God were sent to us to prepare us for Qayamah, thus with the end of nabu'at began the preparations for Qayamah. Among these preparations was the separation of a piece of land, where Gods armies were to converge and be trained for the Final Battle. So, only a hundred years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Islam was sent to this piece of land, carried by a young and courageous boy by the name of Muhmmad Bin Qasim, who entered from the sea, and opened the gateway for Islam in this land. The land became rich with Saints and Sufi's, Islam thrived and people prospered. This land was ruled by Islam for a thousand years before a foreign nation rudely interrupted its progress and therefore became a threat to its true purpose. This piece of land comprises what is now called Pakistan.
In 1843 with the invasion of Karachi by Charles Napier, a general in the British Army, events were set in motion that none of us can even now truly fathom. As it was long before with Muhammad Bin Qasim, who changed the course of history for the sub-continent, Charles Napier too entered from the sea, the true gateway to the sub-continent. This event was the milestone that set Pakistan towards its destiny even before it was created. Because you see, the area of the sub-continent, that a hundred years later came to be known as Pakistan, was in fact a geographically strategic piece of land, not to any human cause, but to the cause of God. The area that is now called Pakistan was and always had been put aside and separated in order to play its part in the divine game of chess between good and evil. Once Charles Napier invaded this divine piece of land, the need to properly separate it from the rest of the world arose because the threat of foreign invasion was truly a threat to the preparations that God had made for the End Times. And thus Pakistan was created, a hundred years later, as a sovereign state, safe from invasion, with the protection of the Holy Hand of God.

But what was the purpose of this separation? Why was this piece of land separated from the rest of the world?

Pakistan is in fact a merging point of certain special bloodlines whose descendants are destined to play a part in the End Times. Pakistan was created as a safe haven for these special bloodlines and these bloodlines from all over the world gradually accumulated within Pakistan. The Syeds, The Arabs, The Turkish, The bloodlines of Indian Muslim, The Afghans, The Russians, The Egyptian, The Jewish (bani Israeli) and The Persian bloodlines all converged slowly into this small piece of land, protected by God from the demons that seek to turn the End Times to their favor. The descendants of many Saintly bloodlines can be traced by direct descent to Pakistan; in fact Pakistan still hosts the largest amount of refugees among all the countries of the world and still the influx continues. The Sufi saints that traveled from a hundred miles away to this piece of land are themselves proof of this phenomenon. The Ghaus-e-Azam Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani (RA) himself predicted and described the purpose of this land. Who can forget the war of 1965 in which many well reputed sources reported seeing Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) in their dreams preparing to take part in "Jihad" that was going on in this land. This is also the reason for the separation of Bangladesh for it did not play a part in this Divine play. The invasion attempts of Russia and America, the two great superpowers of the bipolar world, were also in fact a ploy to disturb the plans that were set in motion by God in Pakistan. Pakistan was the Golden Bird not only for man, but for the armies of God himself. The "New World Order" that Western authorities keep referring to and which they falsely claim will originate from the Western World, will in fact arise from Pakistan, as it has been predicted by many Saints, that Pakistan will in time become the center stage of world politics, all because the whole world knows the true purpose of Pakistan, except maybe, us Pakistanis ourselves.

But you may ask, why indeed these special bloodlines are converging in Pakistan?

The reason for that is simple, and is also foretold by the Prophet (pbuh) himself. The reason is that the descendants of these bloodlines shall form the army that sets out from the East to join Imam Mehdi in the Final Battle. This is because the descendants of these special bloodlines which have converged here in Pakistan possess certain supernatural abilities gifted by Allah himself which shall enable them to fight against the demons that shall accompany Dajjal.

Pakistan is truly, without a doubt, a garrison for the troops of Allah. It is the only country in the world to have been created in the name of Allah, and Allah himself shall be its guardian.

The present unrest in our country and the prevalence of injustice and evil is a clear example of the efforts of supernatural forces who seek to destroy Pakistan and foil the plans of God. But Pakistan shall fulfill its purpose; no matter how hard these demons disguised as our politicians, may try to destroy it.

Insha-Allah.